Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

I love addidas for its concept, puma for the novelty

but when it boils down to perfomance, comfort and endurance NIKE gets it. Been a patron since airmax1 1989 pa . I use it to play Tennis, badmin, basketball, baseball, football. Tough i tried other brands it just fits me well.

I love Mighty Kid too

Im using nike since i was in elementary. I currently have a jordan XIII retro for basketball and nike free for walking.. It's good to buy at nike depot in riverbanks or at market market (upper level) , they usually have shoes on sale..

lookin forward to jordan III retro and I wish that they would have the jason kidd shoe on retro as well.

yup i have friends sa rufino sinasabi nila pag may sale nike. pero hindi din naman ganun kadami pagpipilian not like mondragon they have adidas and puma as well. tapos yun discounts is not that big, 20% lang yata malaki na parang mall din. ok pa din talaga yun mondragon sana they put up a warehouse outlet once again somewhere. sana dito lang din sa makati para walking distance lang :)

bukas na ba ulit yung NIKE store sa 38th floor ng Rufino Tower?

Nike shoes was introduced to me by a barkada way baaack in high school. It was the heydays of Jordan, et. al. and everyone was into basketball then. We even have those shoes imported from the U.S. and cost us a bit. The model that struck me with its comfort, styling, and usability (I was very competitive in sports those days) was the Jordan X1. That black and red profile with non-slip transparent soles were a sight to behold back then. Good thing Nike started re-producing these models.

Gonna get me a pair again this end of month.

:)

@Chinelas1: Astig! Your Nike 180 rocks man!!!

Was able to buy new Nike shoes yesterday.. These are the Nike Considered Low4 (ACG line).. The Considered series from Nike started in their Basketball line but soon was also incorporated in their ACG line..

The Considred series is what you call an environmentally friendly concept wherein recycled products are used.. Read it all here.. http://www.nike.com/nikebiz/nikeconsidered/context.jhtml

& http://www.highsnobiety.com/home/the_daily...Hash=f7f2c6d9e2

BTW, I bought them here in Marikina in Nike's Outlet Store.. 40% off!!! Haven't seen any from other stores and that was the last pair.. Nevertheless, its not the rarity that I am after (that's just a plus) but its the aesthetics and the comfort the pair offers.. I am very happy with my purchase.. Its a very comfortable shoe that I can use for semi-formal events.. :cool: Cheap too.. Php3,700++ from the original price of Php5K++..

Here is the picture of my shoes from the net..

post-75683-1170006513.jpg

Edited by revi

why is it parang madaling masira ang nike? unlike sa adidas?? ung isang nike ko sira na ung sa my bandang air sole...original namn sya......bgay actually ng cousin ko from the states....then ung isang airmax din bmigay ung sa may bandang unahan....all originals namn di sya fake......sigh....kainis...... :cry: :cry: :cry: and lastly ung nike acg sandals bought it sa sale sa mondragon in makati rufino bldg., d ko namn sya pnang-hike wear ko lng sya pag naka motor ako..... :cry: :cry: :cry: