Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

That's a nice cop miki. By the way brotherman, wouldnt you happen to notice if they had some Air Maxs on sale as well? You know me and Air Maxs man. haha. :)

a lot of air max at sports warehouse libis, munoz, and market market, call them up first for sizes and editions

a lot of air max at sports warehouse libis, munoz, and market market, call them up first for sizes and editions

Yeah I think I saw them Air Maxs you were talking about. I usually do outlet sneaker runs from MJ46 to Sports Warehouse Market2x and lastly the one in Libis. Its just that Nike Outlets usually have different stuff compared to Sports Warehouse. But thanks for the advisory though. :)

anong sizes available?

not sure pero the time that ibought it. dami pa boxes left. big sizes din. there was a AJ7 DMP size 10.5 parang 8T+ na lang.

That's a nice cop miki. By the way brotherman, wouldnt you happen to notice if they had some Air Maxs on sale as well? You know me and Air Maxs man. haha. :)

Di din ako sure. di na ko nagtingin ng iba when i saw the Js. bka mapabili pa eh. hehehe

Got these instead of the Hyperdunk 2010:

Lebron VII PS POP (Playoff Pack)

cheaper than the Signature Lebron VII by around 60 bucks...and 20 bucks cheaper than the Hyperdunk...

kinda looks like the Jordan XI which is the reason I bought it...

Champs, Foot Locker and the local Nike store at my place didnt have it...I bought this from a shoe boutique at the mall....

===

btw, Champs is like having a clearance sale...I saw the signature LBJ 7's at around 99 bucks...and the hyperfuse and hyperdunks at 69 bucks...not sure wassup...must be a pre labor day sale...or are they closing na din...hahahhhahaa!

check out what you buy as well...some of the 99 buck LBJ 7s didnt have the hologram at the sole...so im not sure if they are origs. :wacko:

Edited by j92806