Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

I saw some Guy wearing a Kobe 6 and even my Office mate had one bought from the US..how can this be???

what colorway? the del sol cw won't be releasing til 12/26 here in the us so it must be fakes.

been on a running shoe spree lately, particularly on lunarglides:

lunarglide 1s

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/bouncing_boy77/DSC00357.jpg

lunarglide 2s

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/bouncing_boy77/DSC00359.jpg

Edited by bouncing_boy77

Pre I'm not sure what they call it, but its the Balck and yellow colorway.

what colorway? the del sol cw won't be releasing til 12/26 here in the us so it must be fakes.

been on a running shoe spree lately, particularly on lunarglides:

lunarglide 1s

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/bouncing_boy77/DSC00357.jpg

lunarglide 2s

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/bouncing_boy77/DSC00359.jpg

Pre I'm not sure what they call it, but its the Balck and yellow colorway.

based on your description, i think they're the del sols. in that case, they might be legit, as like what evilways said, they can be bought online, just be prepared to spend a lot. i'm still 50-50 on the VIs as i've only seen pictures up to this point. i'm still hoping that they're gonna be great like what the Vs are that when pics of the prototypes started showing, people were hating it but when it came out, everyone was getting a pair.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

good day to you fellow nike fanatics, just would like to share that nike.ph is having a warehouse sale at agility paranaque right before multinational village. items are on sale with upto 70% discounts and promo runs until march 15...

Naunahan mo ko Sir Leech, paguwi ko kaninang madaling araw pag uturn ko nakita ko malaking tarpauline about this sale. Kung galing Sucat nasa kanan lang siya bago mag Multinational kung galing NAIA 1 or Pagcor magu-uturn kayo pag lampas ng Multinational. Last time nag sale ito parang 2 years ago style niya parang Levi's wagon limited yung makakapasok so kung puno na sa loob intay kayo sa labas.

Cheers!

every year sila nagsasale dyan saer...hehe

kaso pakaunti ng pakaunti yung mga items on sale...

try to visit it saer balita ko last sale na nila ito dyan sa building na yan...

[/quot

I think for the past two years di sila nag sale. Client ng utol ko kasi tong Agility and sinasabihan sila, I might be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

I only use Nike/ Jordan Brand for my Basketball Weapon of choice was the Jordan 11's

Nike Limited Edition for my Casual wear Like, Limited Corteze's, Hurache's, Epic's, Air Force One's, Etc.

For Cross Training I Use The Black Knight Colored Glow in the dark stream lined Limited MAnny Pacquiao Shoes I bought two pairs of this bad boys and I can go Jog at night or on the wee early hours of the morning. PICS Below

http://sneakers-blog.com/files/66484_trainer-1-lo-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

whoa just this afternoon i was in my cube bored and got nothing to do, and something came out of my mind....

"buhay pa kaya ang mga shoe stores sa cartimar pasay?"

because back in HS we used to go there to score really nice kicks, so another thing came to my head...

"legit pa kaya yung mga binebenta dun or nahaluan na ng mga imitations?!"

haven't passed there in years so i would be nice if someone could answer these questions that are running in my head thanks!

wala lang po magawa eh...pacensya! hehe

• 3 weeks later...

whoa just this afternoon i was in my cube bored and got nothing to do, and something came out of my mind....

"buhay pa kaya ang mga shoe stores sa cartimar pasay?"

because back in HS we used to go there to score really nice kicks, so another thing came to my head...

"legit pa kaya yung mga binebenta dun or nahaluan na ng mga imitations?!"

haven't passed there in years so i would be nice if someone could answer these questions that are running in my head thanks!

wala lang po magawa eh...pacensya! hehe

Recently went there as i was looking for an old school vans I was disappointed to see na nahaluan na din ng immitations ang mga tinda doon, sorry kung OT, sa SM na lang ako bumili ng vans....

Edited by thegame08
  • 3 weeks later...

B) i know its quite OT but would anyone happen to know a shop here in the metro that sells Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski shoes...most of my purchases of such model are bought OL and a could barely find a shop that caters to it...thanks... B)

welegendary they're an authorized sb distributor so they sell it at retail price, shop located at kamuning q.c. and ronac art center ortigas HTH