Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

Wow, ang laki ng billboard for Pacquaio on EDSA-Guadalupe.

I'm deciding if I like it or not, I like the use of blood but I'm wondering if I would have wanted him more triumphant. How do you guys find the billboard?

the billboard is nice, but i kinda wish they didnt use blood... a little to violent for me (although violent tlaga ang boxing). maybe they could have used a different color... maybe black...?

the billboard is nice, but i kinda wish they didnt use blood... a little to violent for me (although violent tlaga ang boxing). maybe they could have used a different color... maybe black...?

Pansin ko na Nike Shoes ang gamit ni Pacman nung laban nya against Morales.

Mukhang 1st prototype yung ng Nike for Boxing. :cool:

Sorry been busiy since I got back from PI. I had a great time beeing back home! I did copp a few things like the Dry Fit Manny Paquiao Shirt. both Jordan inspired Dunks. Ank also peeped out the spot at Rockwell 2 weekends ago that I found on NT and the info was from "A Sneaker Into The Future". They had a few shirt designs but did not see anything I like. I did pick up a Sample Adidas shell toe red and Blue heel bandana design. I ran out of pesos so they were nice enough to take $ It the damage was $100 us. I will try to post some photos on here once I get a chance but will definately be up in ebay soon! :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
any body know the mondragon house sa makati? yun malapit sa tordesillas. dati nagbebenta cla ng mga old stocks of nike, puma, adidas shoes. up to 70% off from the retail price. may nakakaalam ba sa inyo kung san na sila lumipat? wala na kasi cla dun eh, new tenant na.

nasa rufino tower na usually ang sale dude. :cool: meron din minsan sa leviste, i forgot what building exactly. pero from what i heard, mas ok pa rin yung mga sale noon sa mondragon. ngayon kasi talagang mukhang pinaglumaang stock yung mga binebenta, pahirapan makahanap ng sulit na bibilhin.

Edited by dodong_79

bought a Nike tee last week..

still looking for that Rafa Nadal outfit (top and long shorts) when he has a tennis match (see pics).. you know what branch/outlet still has stocks (it doesnt matter what color).. i've looked everywhere! :cry:

Edited by bubuy