Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

^ Wow never seen before??? Try to post pix up at Niketalk Im sure some heads there will shead some light! It kinna looks like some straped dunk Hi's tho if you ask me. Let me know once you find out. Its kinna fly...even looks like an ancestor or the Mc Fly Nikes from Back to the Future!

Edited by Chinelas1
pano nyo malalaman kung orig or imitation lng yung mga nike shoes?

There are a lot of factors to look at. Depende din sa anong klase ng sneakers na gusto mo. For example...Nike SB Dunks you look at the tag inside the tongue, Lace Bag, Materials etc. Also do a lot of homework regarding the shoe your interested in by going to forums that specializes in sneakers. Pero kung gusto mong manigurado na legit ang sapatos mo. Go buy them at authorized retailers such as the Mall :thumbsupsmiley: . Stay away from Green Hills :thumbsdownsmiley: !

nice pick-ups chinelas! ayos! :thumbsupsmiley:

@ppl

san ba madalas mag-sale ang nike products sa park or stadium? at may alam ba kayo nike depot or outlet shops?

i think madalas sa outlet shops, like yung sa marikina riverbanks. from time to time, nag-sale din naman ang park at stadium. yun nga lang, not too much of a discount.

pano nyo malalaman kung orig or imitation lng yung mga nike shoes?

just to add to what chinelas said, stay away from greenhills, cash & carry and cartimar. those were the source for orig shoes back in the '80s and '90s, but now, puro "class a, same as orig and factory overruns" "daw" ang tinda. just buy from nike park, nike stadium and all the legit retailers (planet sports, toby's athelete's foot, etc.) on the mall. for discounts, check out the outlet stores in mamplasan, sta. rosa and marikina riverbanks. check out also sports warehouse near red corner gym in libis as well as in market-market sa the fort.

hope this helps.

Here is an example of what is fake and what is not I got the fake pix on ebay and these are the Nike SB Dunks De La Souls. Dead Stock and retail for $200+ and up! It is pretty hard to tell what is real and what is not. I chose this specific shoe because it is a damn good knock off! But if you look closely at the swoosh symbol one pair is darker than the other. The swoosh is supposed to match the green rubber on the side bottom area of the shoe. Only a trained eye can spot them. Even if you pay close attention to the detail of the elephant print the real one is kind of bumpy and the fakes are not.

post-37442-1177395041.jpg

Edited by Chinelas1
^ Wow never seen before??? Try to post pix up at Niketalk Im sure some heads there will shead some light! It kinna looks like some straped dunk Hi's tho if you ask me. Let me know once you find out. Its kinna fly...even looks like an ancestor or the Mc Fly Nikes from Back to the Future!

it did remind me of the mcflys ..... lol id rock a mcfly