Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

I'm also a Nike user but lately I've been kinda put off. Went to visit the Nike store at MOA last December and checked out most of the men's line, now for 6K and up, most all of the shoes don't even have a small piece of genuine leather on them. Almost all of them use 100% synthetic leather and I just find that a bit hard to take.

Hmmm ... you have a point. I want to replace my really ancient Waffle Racer (its in purple and light blue :wub:) and the Sprint Sister was the closest thing that resembles it... im not loving the silver swoosh though.

The swoosh of the Rival is in light blue btw.

Ack this is tough!

I just got back from the store and ... both the Sprint Sister and the Rival are gone.

The only Rival left is in pink ... blech :sick:

So these are my new choices:

The Nike Fusion and its Puma Counterpart the Bashy.

The Nike Recoup or the Nike Wafflo.

Argh ... so complicated. :blink:

post-40936-1168372951.gif

post-40936-1168372966.gif

post-40936-1168372974.gif

post-40936-1168373107.jpg

Edited by Wyld
nasa rufino tower na usually ang sale dude. :cool: meron din minsan sa leviste, i forgot what building exactly. pero from what i heard, mas ok pa rin yung mga sale noon sa mondragon. ngayon kasi talagang mukhang pinaglumaang stock yung mga binebenta, pahirapan makahanap ng sulit na bibilhin.

yup i have friends sa rufino sinasabi nila pag may sale nike. pero hindi din naman ganun kadami pagpipilian not like mondragon they have adidas and puma as well. tapos yun discounts is not that big, 20% lang yata malaki na parang mall din. ok pa din talaga yun mondragon sana they put up a warehouse outlet once again somewhere. sana dito lang din sa makati para walking distance lang :)