Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

Can someone post a pic of the Air Max 90 Premium pic there in the PI please? Never seen.

This is the Air Max 1990 Premium that I have and the one I bought here in the PI (also in Marikina Riverbanks - where Nikes' prices are slashed at 30%).. This picture came from e-bay.. Did not find any similar stuff (colorways) in pickyourshoes.com.. Colorways are: Met. Silver, Black and Varsity Royale.. According to the seller its kinda rare..

I also own an Air Max 1997 Premium whose colorways are the same as this..

The one I am planning to buy is the Air Max 1990 Premium Rejuvenation.. This one I have seen in pickyourshoes.com..

Here is the sample pic of the one that I own as of now..

post-75683-1162369382.jpg

Edited by revi
Well the AF1s Lucha Libres go for $150.00 US here. Glow in the dark Dunks are only released in Canada and some place in Europe? I can only Score Mork and Mindys SB Dunks, The Cammo SB with orange swoosh. Hosoi Vans. Tiffs retail for 2 bills and up on ebay. Some are B grades and still go for a lot.

ive been looking for sk8 hi hosois for a while now.. how much can u get em for?

What are the most current quick strike, asia, releases that you guys have out there regarding NIKE shoes? Paki post naman o? Also curious to see if you guys still have the Jordan V grapes available in PI kun meron paki post naman ng manga pics pls. Salamat po!

if ever u get grapes from pinas tell me how much ...

By the Way Chad somebody from Honkong has an auction on ebay for the 3 Bears also the Medicom name I hear is all up on it too! Its a 10.5 I think and im a 9.5 :grr: otherwise id copp em'! Its the only one Ive seen on ebay thus far? By the way does anybody know If any of the two Airstab Jordan inspired kicks are there in the PI? I saw these on NT and Im feelin them! ^ Nice Grey and Blue Air Maxes by the way... Im Copin 4 pairs! I hope their not sold out by the time I get there???

Edited by Chinelas1

Damn! No Stabs?! Ohh well... I know that this is not Nike related but its for you MTC subculture heads and Nike SB Dunk haters out there! LOL Funny as hell! I personally like SB Dunks but just had to copp me a pair of these CONSOLIDATED BS "Drunk Hi" Ultra Rare! It is a shoe that was designed by Consolidated to make fun of Nike SB. Because of some Tension with Nike and Consolidated dating back in 03 and also regarding the Send Help Design. A Dude from NT gave me the 411 on these kicks and I also found out from my skate shop owner homey that there were only 600 pairs made and he was lucky enough to get 6 pairs in his store. You can check out the sneaks at Consolidatedskateboard.com. Funny as hell!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by Chinelas1
guys alam nyo ba around how much is the budget for the nike sb shoes of paul rodriguez, the cinco de mayo edition????? looks cool! a good side and bad side hehehehehe thanks!

cinco de mayos can only be found on ebay, most of them are fake :thumbsdownsmiley:

prepare to shell out atleast $200 for these

Chinelas1: those are nice. how's the auction going?

cinco de mayos can only be found on ebay, most of them are fake :thumbsdownsmiley:

prepare to shell out atleast $200 for these

Chinelas1: those are nice. how's the auction going?

pare how to spot fake ones of de mayo's

i know a store around my place selling some 'limited edition' shoes he got the de mayo's and im itching to buy one of those. got a delta force already from his store with those gold checks and some spare laces that comes with the box. he said its a jap design. cost around $150 if converted to USD

What is the Latest Jordan Vs out there in the PI right now??

Saw a white and carolina blue colorways in Nike Park Galleria earlier.. Not sure of the colorway but its definitely not green (coz this is the usual colorway here in the PI).. I would be waiting for a better colorway of the V.. I am sure there would be other colorways within a couple of months..

That is a good look on the Vs but off the subject tho. I just copped a pair of VonZipper Zorg Sunglasses at my local Skate shop today. I glanced thru their shoe collection and saw nada. As I went near the back door I saw a Shipment of Supra Shoes MANN!!! THEY WERE ON FIRE! Color ways were sick and materials were offthe hook! I was not a Fan of them bus is now! Just Picked up 3 Pairs. Crock and snake skin, Ostirch and snake, White on black with dots! Sweet as hell! Nike better catch up. Its Just barely the end of O6 and Supra is gettin mad designs in my book!