Sound Set Up - What Is Your Sound Set Up?

• 9 months later...

Just use your stock system and buy a small jbl subwoofer for the bass. Bass pumpin na yan. Todays car setup from the factory is already listenable, just add jbl subs around 6 inches lang. You can buy the jbl subwoofer system ( small one) and place it at your trunk. Simple and nice setup. Gone are the days of investing so much just for car sound setup. Have been there and have done it. Simple na lang.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • 2 months later...

Just use your stock system and buy a small jbl subwoofer for the bass. Bass pumpin na yan. Todays car setup from the factory is already listenable, just add jbl subs around 6 inches lang. You can buy the jbl subwoofer system ( small one) and place it at your trunk. Simple and nice setup. Gone are the days of investing so much just for car sound setup. Have been there and have done it. Simple na lang.

I have to agree. My Innova's less than a year old and I wasn't really planning on buying additional audio accessories. Listenable naman sya for me and to think na maarte ako sa sounds. :)

Yes, JBL Subwoofer is okay for additional bass. Don't take up so many trunk space and lighter. Lesser strain on your battery, alternator. No need to replace your stock head unit as long it has RCA line output.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

😇 Installing a high powered and amplified sound system will just put a strain on your vehicles electrical system. Your battery will not last for sure. Just be practical. 🥶

• Like (+1) 1

As long as you buy a decent priced car, 1.5M up, (or sometimes even at 900K, or probably even less) you won't need any after market sound system.The stock speakers would be enough (decent, and safe as certified by the manufacturer).

After market speakers get you on those marketing slangs they use. I mean you don't need a loud speaker if you're using it in your car. Listening to loud music while driving is a safety hazzard. Those speakers they use in MTV's Pimp My Ride are basically useless in daily driving. Unless you stop at a parking lot, open all your doors and maximize all the power you paid for those after market speakers, you won't get your money's worth.

Edited by mrbig86
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...