First Thing U Did After A Major Break-up?

i cried sobra, look at our pictures together,cried again... buti nalang ako lang magisa sa house, and started to post my feelings here in MTC, but im a bit happy narin for what had happen to us, maybe he have his own purpose or angry with me, i really dont have any idea... Then ask for God to help me overcome the pain... parang magic! He gave me positive thoughts! kala ko di ko na kaya....

Well the day he dumped me, I went for a looooooooooooooong run with my dog while I was crying. The next day when I thought about him, I went for another run.. and it became a habit and I lost so much weight! Lol. When he saw me, he begged me back.. it was like a fairy tale but then in my fairytale I took him back... in real life, I said "you aint that lucky baby"! :P

...wala lang, nalibang kc me sa mga friends ko hihihihi. cguro i dnt really have true feelings for them & im the one who let go with no further explanation & no enough reason at all basta nalang kc nawala ung nararamdaman ko mas unfair nmn kng magpapatuloy kami at umaasa sila sa wala..ganon lng ako kabilis ma fall out of love -dati!..kaya ngayon nakakarma na ako waaaaaaa! help!

took a dump. looked at it and named it after my ex. then i flushed it. saying good bye to filth that was once a part of my life.

then i took a shower, scrubed my body till i'm all red. to take away all memories of his touch and kisses.

After which i emailed my boss to accept that california job. then emailed him back to say i change my mind.

then i took a pack of cigs, to celebrate my freedom. i can smoke again. something my bf doesnt want me to do.

then i answered the phone and talked to my ex. and then i turned off the phone and threw it away.

now anybody selling some good phones out there.. i need a new one.

• 1 month later...

amazingly i didnt cry, wierd...kahit n 1st gf ko sya and lasted for 3 1/2 yrs din...anyway maybe inside me is crying =]..the first thing i do is i try to evaluate myself...if im really capable of loving others.again..i try to think what went wrong...what i should do or not do, and lastly i check my bank account .... and i found out that im dead broke, so it is easy for me to move on kc need to work hard and save again....

now ive been saving for three years na...haha mukhang lumampas ako d ko namalayan yung panahon =[ huhuhu

I just had a breakup, not more than 12hours ago.

Im thinking a lot right now on how to win her back, it is my fault it happened.

I dont plan to get drunk over it, not a good way in patching things up.

I am at work right now though i dont have shift... im already a workaholic, so i guess ill be more workaholic.

Like chi chi, i plan to loose weight. Im not fat but i want to work out and be healthy.

I plan to be more thrifty and spend my money right..

After a few days or weeks maybe, ill post again and tell you guys what happens after this breakup.