First Thing U Did After A Major Break-up?

karamihan naman spur of emotions lng eh.... ako after i did that tinanong ko sarili ko "fotah ansakit ah.. worth it ba ung pagkabasag ng kamay ko? ung mga tears?"

inde pala... the reason na sinabi nya sa akin that night was pure hoax... isang malaking BS di ba?

with my first major break up - i cried while talking to a very good guy friend. the next day i took a leave sa office. then my girlfriends took me out clubbing, videoke, watching movies, shopping, spa, getting a massage.

second - up to this time i still feel numbed. di ko pa tangap. im still ignoring the pain.

Me and my gf broke up i think 2 moths ago... what i did was think of what caused the argument and the breakup. After a while, i realized that it was my fault. I gave my girlfriend the reason to breakup with me.

We eventually talked and fixed things.

Thinking and not drinking is what i did right after the breakup.

Guest ||princess||

wrote something in my journal and went to sleep. i cried a little but slept afterwards. didnt want to do something bad to make the situation worst... prayed that tomorrow's gonna be better and that i will meet the person for me soon.

well my bf and i broke up, i went straight to the salon (i know typical) had my hair cut and fixed, got a foot spa, a massage the works!!! :) tapos after nun went to a bar and drank till my heart's content.. went home and slept on my problem.. the morning i woke up got 36 missed calls from my then ex.. he happened to be at the same bar i was in.. haha coincidence nga naman he saw me and wanted to get back together na. apparently ung pinagpalit niya saken eh tinu two time pala cya. i didn;t take him back, and life couldnt be better :)