First Thing U Did After A Major Break-up?

hmmm nag break up kase kami nung sinabi nya sakin na pregnant siya sa ibang guy un mga 8pm nun kakalabas ko lang sa school nun nung mga 3rd year college ako...

magdamag ako nakaupo sa tapat ng computer shop hanggang sa namalayan ko ng 6am na umuwi ako tapos natulog nalang wala naman na mangyayari e wala na ako mahahabol pa kahit naman mahal ko e kailangan ko din naman magising sa katotohanan un di na ako uminom kase wala akong kasama hehehe

Depends if I was the one who initiated the break up or not...

If I was the one who called the shots, I can easily move on. After all, I was prepared for it...

If it comes out of nowhere, that's where I go a little crazy. I remember the breakup I had with my first girlfriend, I would drive by their house even though she moved to another country, hoping she was lying and I could catch her red-handed (I know, first love can do crazy things to your head - specially when your young). First thing I did was delete her cellphone number from my phone... only to put it back later cuz I remember it by heart :cry: