First Thing U Did After A Major Break-up?

Got my self drunk w/ my close friends two nights in a row,started my own personal blog, had talked to one of my best lady friends, asked some advices. For the next whole 2-3 weeks, indulged myself to my work and writing in my blog and made myself f*ckin busy all the time. :)

Got drunk, I'm with friends most of the time, played again my favorite video games, work.. work.. work.. So basically, I want to do things most of the time and don't want to get sucked out in my emotions.. It's been almost 4 months and it's working well with me at siguro nga pwede na ulit makipag flirt'an sa iba.. hekhek.. :)

Nagpakasubsob sa work for several months, kumain, natulog, pumasok sa office, nag XBOX magdamag, sinarili ang problema.. after 1 year lumobo lalo at bumigat ang timbang.. good thing now iam completely over her after a year so I am back to being healthy again, working out and at the same time joining fun run's. I realized I have to look good again so that maging attractive naman ako sa opposite sex. Nabasted kaya ako a month ago so I am so eager to look hot again.. hehe

What I did:

1. Went back into sports.

2. Went out with a lot of friends.

3. Traveled.

4. Spent more time with my family.

5. Worked harder so that I could afford all of those listed above.

6. Signed up on MTC. :lol:

What I would do:

1. Get a Twitter account.

2. Put up that long-delayed blog.

3. Go back to yoga and running.

4. Save and invest.

5. Be awesome.

So damn excited.

When i was 21 years old, this beautiful girl whom i loved with the purity of youth was breaking up with me (i had only kissed and felt her up once or twice, and it was her first time; i thought to go further would have been less than honorable :lol: ). She was the one who said, "i must go and explore the universe," LOL. We were on their balcony where we had had such great times. When it became clear to me what was happening, i ground a lighted cigarette out on my palm and said, "i can't even feel anything right now." She winced. The scar's still there. Then entering our gate, i hit the concrete wall so hard that my knuckles were swollen something wonderful for a long time.

Now i can think back on it and laugh. Hahaha! :D