First Thing U Did After A Major Break-up?

• 1 month later...

lahat naman ata NORMAL para UMIYAK muna ng parang walang katapusan. tipong dna ata natutuyo tearducts mo (mari-realize mong posible pala un). then, kung merong makakain sa kusina, go! tapos nun, grab the phone, txt or ring a friend. iyak ule. magpakampi ka. hanap ka ng resbak. ask for advice panu mag-move on. meet mo friends mo. then, kwento mo uli nangyari (kahit pang-ilang beses pa, d magrereklamo c friend, ciempre mahiya naman cia kung ookrayin ka nya dba?) tapos, shopping. :D dabest to. SHOPPING. pag-uwi nyo, ciempre, ganun prn. txt brigade, call conference sa tropa. iyak lang ng iyak. after a week (the most), ur cool again. good as new.

It was the worse experience for me, it was my birthday and right after "Kampay" with friends, she texted me asking me if she could break up with me, (swabe sa timing!!!), she dint know that it was my birthday, I never told her in the first place. So after that major break-up we continued my birthday, but I was really feeling down at that time, and that is why men drink and then get drunk. <_<

It was the worse experience for me, it was my birthday and right after "Kampay" with friends, she texted me asking me if she could break up with me, (swabe sa timing!!!), she dint know that it was my birthday, I never told her in the first place. So after that major break-up we continued my birthday, but I was really feeling down at that time, and that is why men drink and then get drunk. <_<

Aaaaawwwwccccchhhhh!!!! Ang sakit nmn nun!!!!.... bkit kc hinde mo pinaalm sa kanya ang b-day mo? para extend nya muna pakikipag break nya sayo... :(

http://www.groovenet.ph/julie

post-135507-1183968427.jpg

On my way back home, my mind went blank.

When I got home, gone to the roof and stared at the stars. It was a laid back night as well.

The next day, gone to work at the office and worked my ass off. I even screwed 1 project accidentally, of course. It was like a blessing. Because of that, I still have some work to do. That means, more time to not think of her.

Now, I still can't get her off my mind. Even for awhile. I really love her to the whole extent of it's meaning.

Before we met, I never knew what love is. But when we me came to, I, instantly, knew what I'm feeling is love. Any other things are just freebies. It's the feeling. You'll just know it. I never felt like this with someone else before. ~sigh~

Her door is neither open nor closed. I'll just have to wait for the time she realizes that we are meant for each other otherwise, uhmm... ~sigh~

masakit sa akin e... ndi man lng pinalagpas ang 2nd anniv namin bago xa nagdecide na makipagkalasa sa akin...

anyways... i drank.. done my hair... did some flings here and there... brought some to bed... i made myself a slave of the company... pero its all worth it... what doesnt k*ll DOES make me stronger....

I made a commitment to myself to take care of myself. When I threw my ex out the door i weighed 230 pounds at 5'5. So I was extremely chunky! Decided to eat healthy and work out. Got down to a muscular 158 pounds after eight months. Saw her at a movie theater a month later. She came over to my place, apologized for what she did, started kissing me and asked me if i wanted to try again. I said "HELL NO" and told her to leave. HAHA!