First Thing U Did After A Major Break-up?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

umiyak

ng

umiyak

ng

umiyak

:cry:

after that, i talked with my friends, family and shouted every inch of the pain our broke up brought me.. whew!!!!!well, some break ups led me also in drinking alcoholic beverages... nagpakalunud lunod kuno sa alak :upside: after that... iniwasan ko ng isipin, maalala anything about the guy :) accepted that relationships and everything's has its end!!! it just that.. nothing's for forever.. even no one!im just grateful for i had memories of him and lessons from that said relationship... :flowers:

had three hours of working overtime everyday.

i ate and ate.. glutton all the way...

i wrote and wrote hoping that as my pen's ink run dry, the pain would do the same..

and many more...

good thing time heals all wound..

i just gave time enough time as I give myself some space to redeem :)

Edited by _Honey_

i had no problem feeling along at night cause i work at night. i was always around people just so i could stop crying and not think about him. i got myself busy with work. convinced myself that there's more to life than just being with him. i went to the parlor and had a bit of make over. stuff like that. the pain is still there but i try my best not to really think about it anymore. it'll pass... ;-)

i had no problem feeling along at night cause i work at night. i was always around people just so i could stop crying and not think about him. i got myself busy with work. convinced myself that there's more to life than just being with him. i went to the parlor and had a bit of make over. stuff like that. the pain is still there but i try my best not to really think about it anymore. it'll pass... ;-)

THATS DEFINITELY GOOD OF YOU!! for every ending comes a new beginning. ~_^ stay positive. hurt is a part of life. lessons are learned. mistakes are made. but still we move on.