Favorite Quotes

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (One cannot see well except with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes).

"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

It is the time you have spent with your rose that makes your rose so important."

From The Little Prince

Edited by juandelacruzband
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"I have missed more than 9'000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot... and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that's precisely why I succeed. - Michael Jordan

"Kung ang bulaklak sa parang ay nakakapaghintay ng patak ng ulan,Ako pa kaya hindi makapaghintay sayo kasagutan."

:lol:

"Buti pa ang bigas, nagmamahal."

From the movie Italian Job:

John Bridger: I feel so optimistic. How do you feel?

Charlie Croker: [shrugging] I'm fine.

John Bridger: Fine? You know what "fine" stands for, don't you?

Charlie Croker: Yeah, unfortunately.

John Bridger: Freaked out...

Charlie Croker: Insecure...

John Bridger: Neurotic...

Charlie Croker: And Emotional.

---------

I'm fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking backwards, many of the saddest times in my life turn out to be the happiest. So I must be happy now. Yeah. This is gonna be good. Why else would I be crying?

Here I am, the victim of my own choices. And I’m just starting.

It’s a problem being beautiful. It’s only the handsome men that ask us out because they’re the only ones who think they have a chance. And handsome men are dolts. Life is unfair to us. At some point we have to face the certain reality: despite all the good the world seems to offer, true happiness can only be found in one thing - shopping.

Even if I did get past all my problems, I’m just gonna get out and get new ones.

At the end of the day, life is just this big wall of reality that we all crash into.

~ all from Ally McBeal