If Ur Girl Is A Virgin

• 3 weeks later...

you will be surprised ...most of girls who reached the age of 20 and still a virgin would like to get rid of it...Kung meron man na gusto pa isave sa wedding night nila kokonti lang...i think swerte na kung meron pa 20 percent ng girls over 20 is a virgin!

I dated virgins who consented to be initiated into the world of wild wild sex. it depends sa karinyo at kung masasarapan sila sa foreplay.

Guys would agree that if girls ay nabitin sa foreplay...breaking the hymen is the next logical thing.

paseneyoso, pero minsan d mpigilan eh, hehehe, pero sympre respect p din kung yaw tlga nila, hehehe

For me.. I gotta be honest.. the sad truth is.... Girls nowadays, it doesnt matter to them anymore if they are virgin or not, i think only 1/100 still believes on Sex after marriage, I mean cmon man, its 2006, at least by the age of 25 to 27, they already exprienced at least a BJ.

And because of the tremendous number of devirginized girls around, who failed to make their first sexmate the man of their dreams (hubby), the notion and culture already f**king failed.

Because of that, for me, I dont prefer any, virgin or not, its ok, if u got a virgin, its a f**king jackpot mate, if not, No Big Deal right?.

P.S. Sometimes, babae pa nga malakas loob umiwan sa lalake, kahit na devirginize sila nito. So as you can see, its not big deal for them, so why make it big deal for u guys? ;) think about it.. hehehe :P

Vash The f**king Stampede

paseneyoso, pero minsan d mpigilan eh, hehehe, pero sympre respect p din kung yaw tlga nila, hehehe

For me.. I gotta be honest.. the sad truth is.... Girls nowadays, it doesnt matter to them anymore if they are virgin or not, i think only 1/100 still believes on Sex after marriage, I mean cmon man, its 2006, at least by the age of 25 to 27, they already exprienced at least a BJ.

And because of the tremendous number of devirginized girls around, who failed to make their first sexmate the man of their dreams (hubby), the notion and culture already f**king failed.

Because of that, for me, I dont prefer any, virgin or not, its ok, if u got a virgin, u got a f**king jackpot mate!!, if not, No Big Deal right?.

P.S. Sometimes, babae pa nga malakas loob umiwan sa lalake, kahit na devirginize sila nito. So as you can see, its not big deal for them, so why make it big deal for u guys? ;) think about it.. hehehe :P

Vash The f**king Stampede

swerte ko pala. :D

anyways kung virgin pa partners nyo intay nyo lang na maging ready na sya. wag nyo pilitin. kasi may ibang babae pa dyan na "big thing" talaga para sa kanila ang virginity nila. hintay-hintay lang hehe, or better yet bili na lang kayo n2 Fleshlight . pwede na yan pag tsagaan malinis na, siguradong ala kang sakit na makukuha, masaya kapa hehe :P

Grabe ang hirap mag pigil lalo na kapag may nangyayari na sa inyong dalawa na kayong lang nakakaalam. Yung tipong nasa kainitan na ng sitwasyon tapos biglang sasabihin sa yo na wag. Patay, kaya ako ndi ko napigilan na humanap ng kalinga sa kandungan ng iba. Buti na lang ndi ako nahuli kaya eto esmi ko na yung gf ko.

• 2 weeks later...