If Ur Girl Is A Virgin

• 4 weeks later...

current girl im courting is a virgin..

though i guess she's in heat.. she wants me to wear pink cycling shorts on our date..hehehe.. turn on daw sya sa nakabukol..

dati sya nag initiate ng conversation about my past sex experiences.. curious daw sya..

pa virgin virgin pa kase e.. di rin makatiis hehehe.. ..

kung virgin..hayaan nyo sya! magdusa sya! hayaan nyo sumakit ang puson!

alam nyo sinabi ko? "ikaw gusto ko maging wife.. pero di ako makikipag sex sa yo.. hahanap ako ng kerida" sagot nya "para kang sira!"

• 2 weeks later...

If my GF is a virgin . . . hindi nya ako ma-appreciate. No comparison from other dudes d*cks. At least you know she is clean - no HIV or Hepa B

If she is not a virgin chances are sya pa mag-aaya. She WONT be willing to wait. :P Once nasalat na nya ang Tarugo of the Year di na ko pwedeng magdalawang isip pa si Lovescribe :boo: In my whole sex life, only one girl was able to take my schloong in its entirety without suffering first. She even complained na kulang and wanted me to push it all the way in <_< eh kaso sagad na sagad na :( Pag nauna sa iyo Dutch dick, olats ka na talaga.

Buti na lang almost always I would be top of the list on any of the girls BF/guests. Size DOES MATTER :evil:

Unlike some guys who are just out to f#&k, virginity is the ONLY valid reason for me to respect a girl's stand of no sex before marriage. It takes ALOT of self control to make through 18 or more years without losing your virginity, and if she wishes to give hers to the man she will marry, I'd respect that. But if playing pavirgin-virgin with me, when your actually not, amp don't cross me cuz I'm really good at sniffing out the fakes.

If u really love and respect ur girl it can wait.. And I must tell u, it pays being patient.. :thumbsupsmiley:

all the times of waiting....then when time comes you're doing it with her....hindi na pala sya virgin....AMP!

and that's a different story......... :sick: :wacko: :unsure: :cry: