we only did dry humping, no penetration

we did that for over a year.

then when i got a job which was far from her

she fell in love with another guy

they got married and now have a baby.

My regret, coz i loved her and respected her

i didn't pop her cherry. Now that she broke

my heart, I wish i did. =(

Personally i don't think you should regret it. At least you did the right thing by respecting her. If she cheated on you then that's her problem. You should walk with your head high and be proud of yourself coz you're not the typical pig of a man who takes advantage of women. No regrets man.

i agree with ndn. hindi pinagsisisihan ng ISANG SINCERE NA NAGMAMAHAL na nirespeto niya ang babae

nung mga panahong hindi pa siya handa magbigay ng sarili. eventhough marami ng hindi virgin ngayon,

hindi parin tamang dahilan na magpilit at maging impatient. true love waits ika nga nila,

kung para sayo, ibibigay sayo. mas maganda na ibinibigay, kesa pinipilit kunin diba. :)

^^^ love waits??? dami nanamang navirgin nung may 21, 2011 humabol sa last trip, ganyan din ginawa namin nung 1999 dahil baka mag katotoo ang global chaos na millenium bug :lol:

ayan nalaman tuloy anong year ako navirgin :P

Yes,true love waits. Hindi sa pagmamalinis,but if my girl is a virgin then ill definitely wait. It's worth it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Personally i don't think you should regret it. At least you did the right thing by respecting her. If she cheated on you then that's her problem. You should walk with your head high and be proud of yourself coz you're not the typical pig of a man who takes advantage of women. No regrets man.

As a man, he wishes that she just took her virginity instead of letting the chance slip away. He respected her so much but she didn't treat him the same way. In a way, you will regret letting the chance slip by. Afterwards, even if you don't end up together - there's the satisfaction that once you got with her.

Yes,true love waits. Hindi sa pagmamalinis,but if my girl is a virgin then ill definitely wait. It's worth it.

Waiting is ok. But waiting forever is stupid.

Simple enough, I waited. Did almost everything but that. When she then felt that the time was right, we went for it. A meaningful first time... for us both.

That's great if it was meaningful. Most first times are just out of curiousity and not really that meaningful and that's why they're not memorable.

Edited by friendly0603

As a man, he wishes that she just took her virginity instead of letting the chance slip away. He respected her so much but she didn't treat him the same way. In a way, you will regret letting the chance slip by. Afterwards, even if you don't end up together - there's the satisfaction that once you got with her.

Waiting is ok. But waiting forever is stupid.

1 Corinthians 13:1-13 :)

B) regardless of the lady being a virgin or not, it is still worth the wait...its like having to achieve something you worked really hard for...instead of forcing the issue, why not just let things fall into place...if it happens, then be thankful...show some love and respect by honoring her choice...maybe its a test, or perhaps shes just not ready yet...whatever her reasons may be, gentlemen, we have to respect that...we didnt take her as our girlfriend in the first place just so we could have sex with her... B)
B) regardless of the lady being a virgin or not, it is still worth the wait...its like having to achieve something you worked really hard for...instead of forcing the issue, why not just let things fall into place...if it happens, then be thankful...show some love and respect by honoring her choice...maybe its a test, or perhaps shes just not ready yet...whatever her reasons may be, gentlemen, we have to respect that...we didnt take her as our girlfriend in the first place just so we could have sex with her... B)
  • Like (+1) 1

I agree with you 100%. It's all about love and respect. B)