If Ur Girl Is A Virgin

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A virgin (girl) who experiences great sex during her first time will usually be deeply

attached to her partner, hence the word/description >> "clingy" :)

Maybe because it (the sex) is a "flavor"/sensation that is really overwhelming that she will be

sort-of addicted to it and hence, to her partner, or maybe because girls are really more

prone to have emotional attachments, I really don't know (lol)

So, if you're in this kind of situation, just plan on how give to her real good when the time comes

and maybe after that, her thinking will be in the likes of "this guy is my soulmate" :)

• 3 weeks later...

I had an ex who had 2 bfs before me,and was 23 when i met her. She claims to be a virgin. Siya unang nagyaya sa sex 1 month in into the relationship. Always have these hints for us to be intimate.

How much does that rate in your personal bullshit meter guys? Sheesh. Alam nya kaseng seryoso ako sa kanya. Deep inside, hunch is that it was wishful thinking on her part- wished that she saved it for me (the man she's going to marry) and have to resort to lying. Lying that couldn't be substantiated is as good as real huh?

• 5 years later...

It's hard to enjoy a virgin kasi you still have to show the ropes. Yung tamang timpla lang. Mahirap din naman yung ikaw yung 2nd, kasi nga it depends kung ano yung feeling ng "Una" niya. Kung masakit, may trauma pa siya so it's up to you to step up and heal her. Or if worse comes to worst, ma-cement sa idea nya sex is painful and lousy kung di mo magalingan.

• 3 weeks later...