If Ur Girl Is A Virgin

• 1 month later...

Most definitely. Kahit hindi na virgin, I would still be willing to wait until she's completely ready. Im not the type who gives 'hints', I just completely avoid the topic, not unless she brought it up first lol. Hindi naman sa ayaw ko, of course its very tempting, but I have a lot of respect for all women, they deserve it. And besides, I think malalaman naman ng babae kung sex lang habol mo. Their instincts are usually right on the spot.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's the thing, I waited and waited for a year or so. Then I was surprised when she told me na makikipag s3x na daw xa. Hindi ko na tinanong kung bakit. After the deed, I asked her bakit sya bumigay, eh, I'm willing to wait naman. And then she answered: Last week, may magnanakaw daw na nakapasok sa boarding house nila, tapos nakita daw niya yung kamay na parang umaakyta doon sa kwarto nila (her room has a space connecting the sala above it). So napag isip-isip nya baka daw ma-rape siya. Mas gugustuhin daw niyang ibigay sa taong mahal niya kesa may mangyaring masama sa kanya. Awwww....blush.gif

Edited by NewbieinManila
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...