If Ur Girl Is A Virgin

• 1 month later...

My ex said she was a virgin so we waited for 6 months before we went all the way. Before that, all I ever did was oral on her. As long as she came I was happy. It is NEVER a good thing to force a girl. You have to wait until she feels she's ready to make that one big step.

Once she does, you have to take it really slow (do not ram yourself inside). It's all about making her feel comfortable. If you see that she's still scared about you going in; you have to calmly reassure her that you will be as gentle as possible. If she has second thoughts, respect her wishes. If she's willing to continue, foreplay is very important. Don't go in all the way, and before you actually do enter try distracting her by nibbling her ear (or something else) at the moment of entry.

Remember that this is her FIRST time. This will be a flood of new sensations and emotions for her. You have to be able to talk to her afterwards (pillowtalk); hold her in your arms and lay all her fears and concerns to rest. Don't just turn over and start snoring. NEVER forget that she's giving you something that's precious to her and she feels you are the person most worthy of receiving her gift. No "wham bam thank you ma'am here". It's going to get very emotional so be prepared for that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...