What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

lions when taking over a pride would k*ll all the cub of the previous head lion...

male dragonflies would scrape off all the sperm inside the females to guarantee that the offspring would be his...

this is typical all over nature...

the whole point of life is to ensure that your genes would survive into the next generation...

only a human, supposedly the smartest animal, would be stupid enough to use up his life for the sake of propogating someone else's genes...

(no offense to those infertile couples who adopted, those cases would be valid exceptions, this serves as a solution to addressing the programming of our genes when you are infertile)

you say martyr...i say cuckoo...a cuckoo lays its eggs on someone else's nest...making some other bird to waste time and energy in raising their young

cuckold..refers to a man with an unfaithful wife...

need i say more???

jaimecorleone, ur story reminds me of my cousin...

my cousin had a gf of more than 5 years, they were planning on getting married sometime in the near future...then one time they had an LQ (they weren't spending as much time together because work was so hectic), the girl went back to her province...

...after a couple of months, news gets back to my cousin that his gf got pregnant by her ex-bf from HS, and they got married...

...that really messed-up my cousin...

Sakit nun..

Thanks for the advice and I know there are a lot of negative comments about me. I know I made a HUGE mistake. I know my bf doesn't deserve this. I've told all of my closest friend and all of them told me not to tell my bf w/c I can't do becuase my guilt is killing me. I'll tell him din, mas ok naman na I come clean. The thing is I don't know whose baby this is, if it comes out na this is his baby, then I'll tell him but if it's not I'll have to face this alone. Akala ko rin this doesn't happen in real life pero it did to me. When I hear this kind of stuff from other people, lalo na yun sila pa sure na ndi dun sa guy sinasadya nila magstay para akuin ng guy. Hindi ko kaya yun. I've said before na mahal ko bf ko and that's true pero people do mistakes and I'm just one of those na napunta sa gantong situation.

Thanks for the advice and I know there are a lot of negative comments about me. I know I made a HUGE mistake. I know my bf doesn't deserve this. I've told all of my closest friend and all of them told me not to tell my bf w/c I can't do becuase my guilt is killing me. I'll tell him din, mas ok naman na I come clean. The thing is I don't know whose baby this is, if it comes out na this is his baby, then I'll tell him but if it's not I'll have to face this alone. Akala ko rin this doesn't happen in real life pero it did to me. When I hear this kind of stuff from other people, lalo na yun sila pa sure na ndi dun sa guy sinasadya nila magstay para akuin ng guy. Hindi ko kaya yun. I've said before na mahal ko bf ko and that's true pero people do mistakes and I'm just one of those na napunta sa gantong situation.

you're friends are all wrong, making you hide the truth behind the one you really care and love is the most painful thing to do.. they don't effing understand the complications that might happen in the end will do to you both.

like i said, tell the truth when its still on its early stages.. no point of hiding it bec. like you said, the guilt is already eating you whole.. whatever he says or do, that will be determining factor of your actions towards your offspring.

if he can accept the responsibility, then thank him and be a faithful wife, changing your ways for the better will be the only way to your salvation.. if he can't commit due to it then you'll know that you'll be facing the problem alone

you're friends are all wrong, making you hide the truth behind the one you really care and love is the most painful thing to do.. they don't effing understand the complications that might happen in the end will do to you both.

like i said, tell the truth when its still on its early stages.. no point of hiding it bec. like you said, the guilt is already eating you whole.. whatever he says or do, that will be determining factor of your actions towards your offspring.

if he can accept the responsibility, then thank him and be a faithful wife, changing your ways for the better will be the only way to your salvation.. if he can't commit due to it then you'll know that you'll be facing the problem alone

"effing"??? another term for the "F" word.. a new word learned today and added to My Vocabulary. :D

Actually I know how it feels to be cheated on by a gf.. I've experienced it.. and to make it worst.. the guy was a bestfriend for 12yrs. who's been like a brother to ME.. she was not impregnated though nor never seen them effing.. but the scene and the whole situation was almost tantamount of that.. anyhow it's kinda long to tell.. I WAS DEVASTATED.

He (My former friend) got away with it though with an alibi and quite a long story.. but our other friends somehow influenced ME to forgive him.. because in the first place I didn't see them doing it.. they just met in a mall.. I tried to assist My ex to take her there but she refused.. she said she was just meeting with her mom.. but My intuitions told ME there's something else about it.. to make it short a caught the two meet.. the girl admitted that she wanted to see My ex-bestbud but he denied that they talked about it and have his own alibi.. but whatever.. I know what I feel and there must be a reason why My feet turned back rather than going home.. It's a very, very sad story.. :cry:

but anywayz.. Whatever unfortunate experiences we may go through.. It may serve as tool to STRENGTHEN us. ;)

if you'll get cheated on by your gf and to make it worst get impregnated as well.. My suggestion is IYAK! :cry: .. and then syempz... INUMAN NA! :thumbsupsmiley: After that like a cliche.. M O V E O N !

GO FIND ANOTHER ONE! THERE'S A LOT OF FISHES IN THE OCEAN!

Lingering too much in the abhorring situation is like depriving yourself the opportunity of finding an even more deserving person for your love.

Pero nasa sa iyo na rin tlga yan kung kakayanin mo paring "inuman ang may pingas at lamat na baso"... :(

My xbf already knows.. xbf kase he broke up with me.. tanggap ko naman and expected, lahat na ata ng mura inabot ko sa kanya and that wasn't in person. If he knew ng magkasama kame baka nabugbog pa ko nun. He even told me "sana ndi saken yang baby", ansaket..

I'll go through this alone.. I don't want to entertain the thought of abortion, kawawa baby ko, she doesn't deserve this. I feel kase na I'm having a baby girl, papano nun kame pa ng xbf ko lagi ko inaayusan yun and I was really happy.

Hayy.. I don't want to cry.. I've hurt my xbf din.. If the baby comes out and sa bf ko toh siguro I won't mind telling my xbf para he could just go on with his life..

Nun magkatext kame ng bf ko he even asked me, "sinasabi mo lang ba yan kase ayaw mo saken or talagang ndi ka sure kung akin yan?"

I know my xbf still loves me kase he asked me pa, "ano ba ginawa ko mali or kulang ko?" I just told him its my fault.

After I give birth focus na lang ako sa baby ko and myself. Oo I made a mistake, I liked the attention pero I became too selfish.

Being honest with your BF is the right thing to do. As you've said, your BF doesn't deserve what you have done and hiding the truth from him will just make it worst. You have done him wrong, so you jsut have to face the consequences. If he dumps you after you told him your unfaithfulness, then you just have to accept it. If he still sticks with you after that, then you are indeed very lucky to have him -- but never repeat the same mistake again.

Every now and then we come across dockets filed for crimes of passion and we ask ourselves "what would make a person do that?"....missy keeping such vital info from your man is just why people snap when they find out. Tell him and face the music because if he finds out later - after he has invested(emotionally and financially) a lot in the child, there's no telling what will ensue.

being cheated upon is a tragic already.. but being pregnant with it, its too devastating..

but anyone who cheats InTenTionally wouldn't let herself impregnated by the guy. wouldn't she?

if its a mistake they didnt really mean doing, they should repent on it.

you wouldn't know if that incident would impregnate you or not..

Edited by DangerousGurl

Very well said.

I'll take the responsibility and raise the child as my own. Who knows? With proper upbringing, the kid might be a 'Steve Jobs' in the future?

Topic: What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

Comment: Stop the drama Bull Sh*t!!! Thats the result of watching telenovelas, self pity.

This should not even be a topic!!! GF is is WAY different than Wife assh*les!!! So stop the drama faggot f*ckers!!!

If GF's cheat, go cheat on GF's too and leave her!!!

And like what we say in our local pinoy language: babuyin mo muna bago mo iwan!!!

hahahahah.....

Betrayal is the worst feeling one could undergo, and this is like the holy grail of betrayals. I feel for those who have been cheated on by their bestfriends of all people, and I sadly belong to that group. But as the cliche goes, what won't k*ll you will only make you stronger.

Like what Kanye West would use to say:

Th-th-that that dont k*ll me;

Can only make me stronger!!!

:goatee:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...