• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

lions when taking over a pride would k*ll all the cub of the previous head lion...

male dragonflies would scrape off all the sperm inside the females to guarantee that the offspring would be his...

this is typical all over nature...

the whole point of life is to ensure that your genes would survive into the next generation...

only a human, supposedly the smartest animal, would be stupid enough to use up his life for the sake of propogating someone else's genes...

(no offense to those infertile couples who adopted, those cases would be valid exceptions, this serves as a solution to addressing the programming of our genes when you are infertile)

you say martyr...i say cuckoo...a cuckoo lays its eggs on someone else's nest...making some other bird to waste time and energy in raising their young

cuckold..refers to a man with an unfaithful wife...

need i say more???

jaimecorleone, ur story reminds me of my cousin...

my cousin had a gf of more than 5 years, they were planning on getting married sometime in the near future...then one time they had an LQ (they weren't spending as much time together because work was so hectic), the girl went back to her province...

...after a couple of months, news gets back to my cousin that his gf got pregnant by her ex-bf from HS, and they got married...

...that really messed-up my cousin...

Sakit nun..

Thanks for the advice and I know there are a lot of negative comments about me. I know I made a HUGE mistake. I know my bf doesn't deserve this. I've told all of my closest friend and all of them told me not to tell my bf w/c I can't do becuase my guilt is killing me. I'll tell him din, mas ok naman na I come clean. The thing is I don't know whose baby this is, if it comes out na this is his baby, then I'll tell him but if it's not I'll have to face this alone. Akala ko rin this doesn't happen in real life pero it did to me. When I hear this kind of stuff from other people, lalo na yun sila pa sure na ndi dun sa guy sinasadya nila magstay para akuin ng guy. Hindi ko kaya yun. I've said before na mahal ko bf ko and that's true pero people do mistakes and I'm just one of those na napunta sa gantong situation.