What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

One night my ex asked me for a company because she has a problem. As a trying hard superman, at one zip I could be at her side when she’s in need. I immediately went to their place. When I got there she immediately get in to my car. She was in tears. I already had a gut feeling that this is not just a simple problem. I asked her what her problem is but she kept on crying. I was stunned when she told me that she got pregnant by other guy. I didn’t know what to say I’m the first person to know about it. By that time I was still hoping that she would come back to me. I didn’t have an idea that she was seeing another guy. All I thought everything is ok between us, but I didn’t think about it anymore because my major concern now is her sake.

I also learned that the other guy just used her and ran away from his responsibility. Its hard to imagine how the other person junks what all I am dreaming of. If I were in his shoes, I would be the happiest person in this world.

At first she wanted an abortion, but I strongly disagreed against it. A mistake cannot be corrected by another mistake. Eventually I made her changed her mind and also convinced her to tell about it to her family.

I love her so much and maybe I am stupid enough to shoulder her that was why I offered myself to take the responsibility, but she refused it. I asked her if she still loves me. She told me that she just loves me as a friend, she loves the other guy and she would try to fix things up between them. She also told me that there are lots of other girls out there who are more deserving for me. She just needs someone who could listen and give her sympathy. I love the girl; I want to be with her when she needs me, just like I used to do. But this time I can’t stand the situation; it seemed like it was crushing me deep inside. As much as possible I will do anything for her sake, but the pain is killing me.

We cant be friends because Im so deeply inlove with her, the pain of staying seems greater than the pain of letting go. Up to the last minute I gave her choices, should I stay or should I go? She chose me to go and have separate lives. I really feel bad, because I’m used of being with her when she is needing somebody but now I cant make it at the time that she’s really in need.

I don’t have a choice but to move on, I should have done this long time ago on our first break up, I was just too stubborn not to realize that things aren’t meant to be for both of us. This time I don’t even have an option to hope for another chance.

I learned that need is way different from love. Letting go, sometimes means accepting the fact that things aren’t meant to be.

One night my ex asked me for a company because she has a problem. As a trying hard superman, at one zip I could be at her side when she’s in need. I immediately went to their place. When I got there she immediately get in to my car. She was in tears. I already had a gut feeling that this is not just a simple problem. I asked her what her problem is but she kept on crying. I was stunned when she told me that she got pregnant by other guy. I didn’t know what to say I’m the first person to know about it. By that time I was still hoping that she would come back to me. I didn’t have an idea that she was seeing another guy. All I thought everything is ok between us, but I didn’t think about it anymore because my major concern now is her sake.

I also learned that the other guy just used her and ran away from his responsibility. Its hard to imagine how the other person junks what all I am dreaming of. If I were in his shoes, I would be the happiest person in this world.

At first she wanted an abortion, but I strongly disagreed against it. A mistake cannot be corrected by another mistake. Eventually I made her changed her mind and also convinced her to tell about it to her family.

I love her so much and maybe I am stupid enough to shoulder her that was why I offered myself to take the responsibility, but she refused it. I asked her if she still loves me. She told me that she just loves me as a friend, she loves the other guy and she would try to fix things up between them. She also told me that there are lots of other girls out there who are more deserving for me. She just needs someone who could listen and give her sympathy. I love the girl; I want to be with her when she needs me, just like I used to do. But this time I can’t stand the situation; it seemed like it was crushing me deep inside. As much as possible I will do anything for her sake, but the pain is killing me.

We cant be friends because Im so deeply inlove with her, the pain of staying seems greater than the pain of letting go. Up to the last minute I gave her choices, should I stay or should I go? She chose me to go and have separate lives. I really feel bad, because I’m used of being with her when she is needing somebody but now I cant make it at the time that she’s really in need.

I don’t have a choice but to move on, I should have done this long time ago on our first break up, I was just too stubborn not to realize that things aren’t meant to be for both of us. This time I don’t even have an option to hope for another chance.

I learned that need is way different from love. Letting go, sometimes means accepting the fact that things aren’t meant to be.

That sucked bigtime pare, I'm all for you man. You're still willing to be with her in spite of everything she did to you. Pero if I had to give one peace of advice to you, I would say move on and search for happiness.

• 3 weeks later...

I would first try to assess the situation internally; see where I've gone wrong or where I've failed as a partner. I might even ask her. This depends if I was caught off guard since I carefully select my partners. If she was a fling, I wouldn't be surprised.

Whether I've failed or she just succumbed to temptation, our relationship is over, and I will move on with my life.

it is an unusual situation , a friend of mine had the same predicament. my friend and i were commissioned at the same time and ive known for the fact that he was courting a gurl who was a well known figure in the favorite hangouts in cebu. the girl got pregnant but he was not the father. but since love conquers all , they got htched, married , and until now they;re both deliriuosly happy

From Askmen.com

She cheats

The granddaddy of all deal breakers: This is such a slap in the face to you, your trust, whatever you built in your relationship, and her integrity. When she cheats she encompasses almost every other deal breaker there is and compounds the problem. The second she's cheated there should be no second chances. If you give a second chance, you're cultivating bad behavior and inviting round after round of infidelity. Most people will cheat, or they won't. It's a binary condition and if you're girlfriend has cheated you've found yourself on the losing end of that deal. It's the No. 1 relationship deal breaker and you just need to walk away with your dignity intact.

I once watched a Discovery channel show about one bird species which would lay her eggs in another, smaller species' nest and let the mommy bird of that species take care of her eggs. The predatory eggs would hatch first and the chicks would oftentimes destroy the still developing original eggs. The poor mommy bird would raise the chicks of the predatory bird wondering why they look so different ..as they fly away as soon as they are able.

Birds can fall victim to that. Us humans? ..... hmmmmm we can do crazier things.

this happens to me na!! my ex claims that she got drunk on a party and before she knows it she already f#&king someone she met on the party;

she claims that she miss me kasi and once lang yun nangyari; unfortunately yun once eh nabuntis siya;

well i tried to understand pero hurt to much; and beside keep thinking about the guy who done it with her;