M T C Hotseat

Wolf

Thanks intuition.

I have more ;) ;) ;)

1. Do you like talking naughty?

2. What’s the sexiest outfit a girl should wear to turn you on?

3. Would you help me pick that outfit if I asked you to? :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. What’s your favorite part of a girl’s body?

5. Which part of a girl’s body do you think tattoos look best?

lol this is the most sex questions i have ever been asked by a female

1.) yes i do!

2.) completely naked! sexy for me has something to do with how she moves. there was this girl once, i called her "serpent queen." just wow.

3.) hahaha! yes, we are friends ;) but please do not take me shopping.

4.) pekpek! hahaha ... seriously, you can hold a girl's hand, boobs, hair, etc. but if she lets you "hold" her pekpek, its special and it requires a lot of trust. after all, girls open themselves to pain in that body part.

5.) spinal column. definitely the spinal column.

• Downvote 1

Sorry about your story book romance. I see you have not mentioned Baby Anne.

These are my questions.

1. Is it sexy when a thong shows out the back of a woman's pants?

2. How many dates would you suggest a woman to wait before jumping into bed with someone new?

3. Which would be hardest for you to go without for a year : Oral sex or Penetration

4. Share some tips on the lost art of the hand job.

5. In what city a guy most likely get laid on a quick vacation?

Edited by nightwriter
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

1. Are there any songs or albums that you think you can induce orgasms?

2. If a guy has an erection, what music can you recommend that will finally put his boner to sleep?

3. What's a no-fail cunnilingus technique?

4. How long should sex last?

5. Male Bisexuality : Myth or Realtiy?

6. When planning a threesome, is it better to ask quasi-friends or to scout out attractive strangers?

7. Is it okay to fantasize about other people when you're in bed with your partner?

8. Is it appropriate to give someone a sex toy for Christmas? What is the best sex toy to give for Christmas

9. If your genitalia were a game controller, what would be the code to get you off.

1. Is it sexy when a thong shows out the back of a woman's pants?

2. How many dates would you suggest a woman to wait before jumping into bed with someone new?

3. Which would be hardest for you to go without for a year : Oral sex or Penetration

4. Share some tips on the lost art of the hand job.

5. In what city a guy most likely get laid on a quick vacation?

well, hello too.

-*-

1.) neutral

2.) up to her

3.) penetration

4.) playing metal makes your right hand faster

5.) manila

1. Are there any songs or albums that you think you can induce orgasms?

2. If a guy has an erection, what music can you recommend that will finally put his boner to sleep?

3. What's a no-fail cunnilingus technique?

4. How long should sex last?

5. Male Bisexuality : Myth or Realtiy?

6. When planning a threesome, is it better to ask quasi-friends or to scout out attractive strangers?

7. Is it okay to fantasize about other people when you're in bed with your partner?

8. Is it appropriate to give someone a sex toy for Christmas? What is the best sex toy to give for Christmas

9. If your genitalia were a game controller, what would be the code to get you off.

1.) no

2.) justin bieber

3.) hitten mitsurugi style

4.) 5 minutes to 8 hours

5.) real

6.) buckfuddies who are friends

7.) haven't done it

8.) i have no idea

9.) up X, down Y, L, Y, R, A - kakarutsuuuu

• Downvote 2

Hi papa pwede magtanong?

Kung psp ka, magkano rate mo?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

hahahaha! ok. nasagot ko na to back in 2007 ... naalala ko si jenhotdoll kasama ko nun. sabi ko sa kanya "siguro ang sarap maging PSP, para kang rockstar... yung ikaw mag book ng gigs, at para ka pang nag totour. yun nga lang, 1 on 1 performance usually... paano kaya kung mag PSP ako?"

sabi ni Jen "kung seryoso ka, pwede ka 3K sa matrona at 5K sa mga bakla"

lol pagkatapos nun nag usap kami about marketing and stuff ... and we settled on "raving rei, your hot chubby chinito"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! god, if that isnt puke worthy, i dont know what is.

i have to admit, i have had some of the best laughs with PSPs.

• Downvote 2

hi, welcome to MTC.

hmmm, i am the wrong person to ask about this. i never really knew nightwriter ... i mean, yes, we might have talked on the phone and stuff, but still, i never felt that i knew her.

i have my perceptions, and they arent positive. please dont ask me why; our breakup and how publicized it was, was bad enough.

anyway, congratulations on your relationship (errr, SO ... im not sure what it means)

Thank you! Before i actually met nightwriter, we had spent a lot of time chatting and talking about things like beliefs and values, likes and dislikes, things that are and are not important, not just mushy things, and we agreed not to have expectations but we would respect and give each other lots of space. None of the compulsion of obligations but just to give freely when able to do so. So we came to a sense that there were potential compatibilities for a great relationship, and we would take it from there.

I'm sorry it didn't work out with you guys.

In your relationships, what are the things that have gone right, and gone wrong?

By the way, I found nightwriter to be how exactly as i had pictured her - lots of fun, very attractive, highly intelligent with a strong mind of her own, so funny, really feminine in her own way, yet quite giving as a person. And much more. Not just physically hot, but deeper than that. Not a film babe, but very real.

May I ask what you liked about her at the start?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

In your relationships, what are the things that have gone right, and gone wrong?

i am currently not dating anyone, so i guess you have to be more specific.

-*-

Who would you like to be next on the hotseat?

erika. i enjoy reading her page.

leyna is also quite interesting. i dont know what she's like, i only managed to see some pics of her, and she's pretty - at the same time, smart enough to avoid the MTC circus.

-*-

May I ask what you liked about her at the start?

the fact that her life, or at least what she wrote about was mmmm, 'stranger than fiction.'

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 2

Ang mahal mo naman 3K! ilang Pops? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Name the top 3 mtc girls na gusto mo maka one night stand ..... (wag mo ko babanggitin , upakan kita laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif)

lol 1 pop lang. hirap magka-erection pag walang emotion (nakzzz). tsaka sulit naman ehhh! nice skin ko, tapos kahit mataba ako madalas ako mag gym

top 3 na maka one night-stand... hirap naman nito, kailangan ko mag backread sa FR sections eh. tsaka di ba pwede mag coffee date na lang muna tapos "see what happens?" hahaha

Edited by Intuition
  • Downvote 2

Cool answers!

Here are some of my question:

1. What inspires you to write/make music?

2. If you were to write a song for a lady what would be the opening line?

3. What song reflects your emotions as of the moment?

4. What would you consider as sexy?

Those are the only things that I can think of as of the moment. :)

hi DE, thanks for the kind words :) i like your questions. so here goes:

1.) i guess the general answer for that is "life." i have been involved in a lot of projects, i've written lyrics and music for a genre as extreme as death metal. now, most of the subject in that genre revolves around satanism, the occult and destruction of the status quo. it was a challenge writing lyrics for that since i did not want to write cliches, so what i did was write about the same subject matter (i.e. war), but instead of glorifying it, i asked question on its validity and importance. still though, i do my best not to sound preachy. i tend to ask questions instead of pointing at answers.

i've also written lyrics in the point of view of a 20-year female singer. what i did was listen to her talk about her life, and i tried to piece things together to come up with lyrics that tackle her problems - be it family, seeking for identity, love life, etc.

its kinda ironic, but the works where i am really proud of were stuff i wrote for something or someone else (i.e. for metal music, for the female singer), while the stuff that i wrote that was completely about me were written in tagalog and were funny stuff... lyrics like:

"kaya naman kitang pasiyahin, kaya naman kitang patawanin

hindi ako macho, hindi ako gwapo,

ako'y isang... cutie pie! isa akong teddy bear"

for some reason, it throws people off. they seem to perceive me as this stern, english-speaking person, especially if they only got to know me through the forums and my posts.

thanks for asking about my music... i always love talking about it :) a lot better than the sex stuff actually.

2.) i did write a song for a girl. the song is called 'Playground' and here's the first verse:

Hello little clueless you ... How long has this been on?

We run a race of futility, can't we get along?

But i'd rather have it like this, than have you check out of my life

Let's stay like this, until you're bored with me

the music is there and all... its just, we never got to find the right singer to sing that song :( ... no worries, the demo is still safe.

3.) i just got home from band practice ... and the song in my head is "Mistaken" from Save Ferris. kinda appropriate too, especially with how my last romantic adventure ended. as the song said "guess i was mistaken..."

4.) a woman who feeds her mind with literature, information and adventure who also keeps a healthy body is sexy. i'd like to take this moment and say - she doesnt have to be thin to be considered healthy.

thanks again Darkeinjel!

-*-

angelbyday:

its funny you described me as "boy" ... but then i thought about it:

-i play bass in a rock band

-i wear my hair long

-i sleep at 3am

-i have time to go to the gym

-i take 5 hours editing videos and stuff

-i play videogames

-i never have problems like paying rent or getting into debt

damn ... i really am a kid! and i want to stay like this as long as i can.

which reminds me, my friend's 11 year old son is really excited to see me this saturday ... i plan to treat him to a DOTA lan party lol along with his friends and my cousin ... i suck at DOTA to be honest, so i guess im gonna get digitally whooped by 11 year olds then.

as for my tweet ... i'd probably send something like "have fun! your job is hard, i admire you for doing what you do even if we do not agree on a lot of things"

Edited by Intuition
  • Downvote 2

papa matagal ka na pala sa mtc,

Name atleast 5 mtc handles who do you think are just "poser" and why.

ehhhh BAN naman eh ... mapapaaway tayo nyan.

ganito na lang: hanapin mo yung tao na laging sila yung bida... laging nag seself promote ... walang sincerity ... at laging nagpapapansin... ma-epal ... "sikat" ... etc.

halata naman dito kung ano ang totoo at di totoo eh... pag yung buhay ng tao tipong parang 5 plot ng pelikula na pinagsama-sama, at sinaksakan ng sangkatutak na action, drama at intriga ... malamang di totoo yan.

kala ko dati, mga bastos at manyak at misogynist na lalake yung worst kind dito... pero ngayon, na realize ko, mas worse pa pala yung mga attention-addicts na babae.

• Downvote 1

papa naman, parang galit ka sa mga babae nyan eh..... porket na

harbroken k lng!!!!

e hotseat to kaya mainit daw dapat ang mga tanong haha

Dahik fan ako dati ng loveteam nyo ni NW , ano ang maipapayo mo saken bilang presidente ng fans club nyo.

Dapat na ba akonhg lumipat sa Clairvoyant -Nightwriter loveteaam o aantayin ko na lng ang magiging katambal mo sa bago mong soap opera?

Dahil fan ako dati ng loveteam nyo ni NW , ano ang maipapayo mo saken bilang presidente ng fans club nyo.

Dapat na ba akonhg lumipat sa Clairvoyant -Nightwriter loveteaam o aantayin ko na lng ang magiging katambal mo sa bago mong soap opera?

ehhh, in general naman ibig kong sabihin eh. di naman yun para sa isang tao lang ... tsaka, mapa girl or guy yan.

oo, lumipat ka na lang dun sa C-NW loveteam. im sure mas compatible sila nyan, at malay mo, steamy FRs pa mababasa mo lagi tungkol sa kanila.

hintayin mo na lang yung Dare2Bare ko pag may 6 pack abs na ako, hahaha

Edited by Intuition

kuya antagal ko naman mag aantay!!!!

Bukod sa nanay mo, sino na ang babaeng nakapagsabo sayo

na Rei, ang gwapo gwapo mo.

haha!!!!

PSP sya eh! haha... di ka mabibitin sa compliments pag PSP.

So who do you think clairvoyant is?

could be anyone. cant really tell without an IP check of some sort.

• Downvote 2