When was the last time you talked with your hands

:P

i played bass last night, does that count? :D

-*-

Q:What's your take on "sloppy seconds"?

depends on how sloppy the second is

-*-

Mod, i think this is an alternick.

no, that's nightwriter's bf who has a large penis and nothing else. you could say he's a dick and it could mean a lot of things.

kidding aside, yes, that alternick has been long established a few posts back.

• Downvote 2

Hahaha! I only joined MTC because Kay told me about some of the stuff here, including stuff she felt negatively about, and I wanted to see for myself. And she was right. There are, among other things, little boys in here.

And if I've been in your face, I thought that some edginess was part of the scene here, but I guess little boys can't take it.

Alternick? LOL. Like I said, you can always do an IP check. Someone brought that up first, and it wasn't me.

Mod Bonito, my apologies if I've been out of line. This is really not my sort of gig.

But MTC does have some good stuff in it.

Cheers, am out of here.

Edited by Clairvoyant
  • Downvote 1

Fafa Rei, what are your insights about "falling inlove " through chatting , texting being "gf/bf" online, without yet seeing each other .

Based on your last experience , are you still recommending the online-long distance relationship?

i talked about "dating someone online" in one of my blogs (found in my room). it is very possible, provided of course you do the basics i.e. talk via webcam, talk on the phone, partake in online activities together. however, i also do my best to see that person's bad angles, and ask myself whether i'd still like her, or i'd puke my guts out after seeing her in real life. in my experience, the photos are usually better, but i still managed to fall in-love despite that.

the best relationships i had were things that started out online ... there are some ground rules you must follow to keep it succesful though. mine are:

-always reply to text messages. if you are busy, you can always reply with "i will be busy for 5 hours."

-keep appointments sacred, if you say "call me in 15 mins" you should be available in 15 mins ... if not, always inform your bf/gf of schedule changes.

-do not be too paranoid BUT, always make online and phone communications important.

-you have to see each other once a month, if thats not possible, LDR wont be a good idea.

-always tell bf/gf where you are going i.e. i will be out clubbing with my friends, i might not be able to text for 3 hours.

-find out what your future will be like and move towards it i.e. in 5 years time we will live in X, and this is will be our jobs, etc. its always good to find out whether you have a future ahead, cause if you dont ... then that relationship wont evolve past fun and sex.

those are what i could think of, for now ... having said that, i guess its obvious i still recommend online dating and LDR.

Intuition, if you were another poster on this forum, who would you be and why?

i cannot think of anyone ... hmmm... well, theres this guy who always post pics of GROs and PSPs... i guess i wont mind having a pic collection like that lol

• Downvote 2

ewan ko, male. BF daw sya ni nightwriter.

all i can say is that this is not the first time i have read a message where the profile said "female" yet the message written was from a guy who had high praises about .... mmmmm

ok, i wont continue anymore. lets just say: in the internet, we can be anything and everything we want to be. nothing can be proven or disproven without what we call "3rd Party Verification" ...

to illustrate my point, let us assume that i introduced myself as James Iha's cousin - that is what we call "1st Party Verification" ... you cannot prove or disprove it, because i said it, so its up to you to believe it. i mean, after all, medyo hawig ko naman si James Iha, possible na cousin ko nga yun. OR ... i am just lying, after all, mas maganda namang marketing yung tipong "cousin ni James Iha si intuition."

so ngayon, ayaw mong maniwala... what i do is call my friend Leo and tell him to tell you, na totoo nga na cousin ako ni james iha. that is what we call 2nd party verification ... yung tipong, another person vouches for me. yun nga lang, yung taong yun, ako ang pumili... thats why 2nd party sya and hindi reliable kasi, for all you know, i am in cahoots with this Leo guy.

dahil sa ayaw mong maniwala, ginawa mo, nag research ka ... nakilala mo publicist ni james iha. nagtanong ka, "si intuition ba ay cousin ni James Iha?" yan ang tinatawag na - 3rd Party Verification ... yung IKAW mismo ang maghanap sa tao kung saan mo i verify ang identity ko bilang "cousin ni james iha." ang advantages nito, is walang influence ang 1st party sa kung saan ka kukuha ng verification and that makes it free from biases and vested interests.

of course, sasabihin ng publicist "sorry, i dont know any intuition, and i asked James Iha, and he tells he doesnt have a cousin living in the Philippines."

so again ... if you are really concerned about whether something is for real - always go for 3rd Party Verification

kung walang 3rd party verification well, dont fall for it. always keep yourself in doubt.

or

MTC naman to eh. just enjoy the ride na lang, and dont take anything seriously - hehe... that's advise i really should have taken for myself.

LIKE! Welcome to MTC! :-)

We have a common friend here in MTC.

para di OT:

How soon would you fly back to Manila?

Who is better in the sack? A girl with saddle bags or a girl with emotional baggage? :D

Youngest partner? Oldest partner?

-a girl with saddle bags?! are we talking about saggy tits here? lol ... ok, im going with emotional baggage, daddy-issues to be exact.

-youngest partner, not telling, i might get arrested but know that it was consensual and as a matter of fact she had a good time. oldest partner ... 42 year old mom, and i was a 21 year old college kid. we became friends for years too, even when we werent doing anything x-rated.

A girl who can play with words or a girl who can play yours?

any girl can play mine ... not many girls can play with words. unfortunately, my last experience wasnt only great at playing with words, she unfortunately played me too lol

ok, that was a joke... i just felt that i had to say something interesting.

para di OT:

How soon would you fly back to Manila?

not anytime soon. if i ever come back, i am going to Enchanted Kingdom

and, who's that common friend?

if you were to have a "Last Supper", what would it consist of?

Jollibee crisscut fries, Don Henrico's Onion Rings and Friday's Teriyaki Burger ... and water lang. i'm watching my weight kasi

• Downvote 2

I will enjoy this cafe-au-lait session so much!!! Here are a few questions:

1. Bakit ka tinawag na huggable?

2. Ano ang nangyari sa'yo at bakit parang ang tagal mong wala sa sirkulasyon?

3. Bakit hindi ka sumama sa Gayuma ni Maria?

4. Kung magplaplano kami ng Korean restaurant gimik, sasama ka na ba or sasama ka?

5. Ilang tao na ang nabiktima sa mga cafe-au-lait sessions mo?

Sige baby brother, yan lang muna.

Next:

The Huggable SilverClaw!

Absofriggingseriously?!?!??!?!?!

AMP! lol!

Oh, I am so going to enjoy making lait, este, asking questions :D

Why the fear of the beer bong? :D

Sino ang dinadamoobs mo sa BB, kung meron? :D

WAHAHAHA! patay!

1.) madali ako malasing, It's not so much as a fear of the beer bong, rather, a fear of getting drunk

2.) wala, e...

Silverclaw describe yourself in 5 words! Parang autograph book :)

1)Bald

2)cuddly

3)Witty(I hope)

4)Funny (not funny looking, just funny)

5)Gutom (sensya, di pa kumakain as of this writing)

:lol:

pinatos ang slum book lol

What's with the glove?

nothing, just tripping at first, then got used to it :)

I will enjoy this cafe-au-lait session so much!!! Here are a few questions:

1. Bakit ka tinawag na huggable?

2. Ano ang nangyari sa'yo at bakit parang ang tagal mong wala sa sirkulasyon?

3. Bakit hindi ka sumama sa Gayuma ni Maria?

4. Kung magplaplano kami ng Korean restaurant gimik, sasama ka na ba or sasama ka?

5. Ilang tao na ang nabiktima sa mga cafe-au-lait sessions mo?

Sige baby brother, yan lang muna.

1. Bakit ka tinawag na huggable? - coz i'm fat and I love to hug and be hugged, i guess

2. Ano ang nangyari sa'yo at bakit parang ang tagal mong wala sa sirkulasyon? - busy lang sa real life :) and you gotta admit, the board is not the same as it used to be

3. Bakit hindi ka sumama sa Gayuma ni Maria? - may shift po ako, at ako lang ang 100% ng workforce namin that night

4. Kung magplaplano kami ng Korean restaurant gimik, sasama ka na ba or sasama ka? - pag wala shift, why not?

5. Ilang tao na ang nabiktima sa mga cafe-au-lait sessions mo? - madami na sila, di lang nila alam! lol

Whats with the panda?

i just find it cute :)

What is it with you and horses? :lol:

I dunno, ikaw lang naman nagpipipilit nung yokaba, e. lol!

Nasaan ka?

sa puso mo :lol:

Edited by SiLvErClAw

Ayos na ayos master!

1. What's your greatest frustration in life?

2. Meron bang special sa'yo ngayon dito sa MTC?

Ang hirap pala magisip ng itatanong kapatid, yang mga mala autograph na muna. :)

1. What's your greatest frustration in life? being a multimillionaire, para masuportahan ko mga gusto ko gawin, pati family...

2. Meron bang special sa'yo ngayon dito sa MTC? romantically, wala... pero lahat ng real friends ko sa MTC, who I have met and interacted with personally, oo, special silang lahat sa akin, since I consider them family...