M T C Hotseat

Wolf

Wrapping up!

Thanks for being such a sport, dfgvan!

Starting midnight,Manila-time, we will present:

the writer, fighter and loverrrrrrrr......

NIGHTWRITER!

Goodmorning Everyone! Thank you Bonito for inviting me. Sorry for the delay, may inayos lang akong gusot. Have to put a restraining order against my daughter's relatives.

Now let me answer your questions...hmmmm

I'll be among the first to ask NightWriter here in the Hotseat ^_^

1. You mentioned in your thread that some girls said I was cute :blink: Who are they and what exactly did they say so I can pay them handsomely for their lies :lol:

2. You have interesting stories in your thread. How much of it is fact and how much of it is fiction?

3. Are you a fan of Christian Grey and if you are, how would you like him to dominate you? If you're not, then tell us your favorite sexual fantasy in detail and if you have tried to do it in real life. Expound ;)

4. Are you a Republican or a Democrat? Please choose based on Physical Attraction to the candidate. Expound :P

Hi Randerthal,

Please do not be threatened by my prowess on getting the cutest girls on this site. I'm only kidding. There are 2 girls actually, One is MANI CLARA, because she looks like Jodi Sta. Maria and BABY ANNE because we are friends. I have a crush on her.

The Fact on my stories is 98 % and Fiction is 2% are the characters names. To be honest, Who has a name called Sanders? ( The American who i made love it and raptured me and made me bleed on the hotel sheets). I like Winnie the Pooh a lot. He lives under the name of Sanders.

Christian Grey, you say or Kit Harrington? ( the Bastard from Game of Thrones), I hardly fancy a man who has high chiseled looks such as yourself, Randerthall ( yes you and your roman nose) but i certainly like men who has boyish childlike features.

My favorite position is me on top. I like to be tied with a belt around my wrists and blindfolded. I have an inclination for Sado Masochism. It probably came from my experience when i was raped. Actually i was held down when they done that.

Choosing between a Republican and a Democrat is like choosing between a pagan and a monkey. Oh sorry, Romney and Obama. That's right. I'm a Republican, By the time i had the chance to vote on US Soil, hopefully they won't shift little Africa to Congress. I don't find Black people sexy nor white pagan businessmen.

Second on the queue....

1) Who are better in bed, Filipinos or foreigners?

2) If ever you'd want to explore your bi-sexuality with any of the MTC ladies, who would it be with?

Hi Peter, I mean Johnny Drama,

Who are better in bed? That's hard to say for someone who have yet to sleep with the whole football team, during my marriage, the only time i had sex is when i got pregnant. I'm sorry for regressing.:rolleyes: I'd probably classify both, Most Filipinos have more energy compared to Foreigners, While Foreigners have the size but lack the energy. The thickness is different. A Filipino is known to have slender penises compared to their white counterparts.

Surprisingly when Sanders had sex with me, i had sex a day before he did and Sanders was the only man who has ripped me apart, Defintion : I Bled!

I'd like to Explore Ambidextrous someday, i've seen her photos and she had sex with my boyfriend on this site so i just want to know what she's like. Mani Clara too. She is a nice person and so is Baby Anne.

Hi nightwriter! What is your favorite zoo animal?

My favorite zoo animal is a Giraffe, his neck reminds me of the penis of an MTC guy i met years back. Slender and long.

Hi Nightwriter,

anong ayaw mo sa isang lalake?

Ang Ayaw ko sa lalake ay yung mahilig mag dutch treat. Siya na nagyaya makipag date sayo, expect ng girl na siya ang ililibre kaso yun magdadahilan na kulang ang pera.

Ay Highschool pa pala ako noon. He He He.

Seriously, ang ayaw ko sa lalake ay yung insecure. Paano na magkaka boyfriend kung ganito trabaho ko? I need someone who understands my work.

• Like (+1) 1

oh my... what an honor to be mentioned by the one and only nightwriter in her responses... thanks, sis! blush.gif

i'm sorry, though, i hate to make this clarification... i do not know Randerthall at all nor have i encountered him, so in case there was a misunderstanding, i have no basis to say he's cute. sorry, just being clear about that.

meanwhile, here are my questions:

1. what are your addictions?

2. pet peeves here on MTC?

Alright...

How were your past loves and affairs?

Why did the loves not stay?

What did you file against your daughter's relatives? Why?

Hi Bonito,

My past loves and affairs. I had made bad decisions on choosing boyfriends, most of them are insecure, demanding guys. I can only name a few who had a good influence to me and my career. They don't stay because i let them go. Yes i was cruel.

Oh about my daughter's relatives, you see my ex father in law wanted to steal her away from me. This father in law always say so many things against me,kesyo malandi ako manamit kesyo may ginagawa daw akong kababalaghan. i don't know why, i never talk to him at all but he probably likes seeing me in my daster making sampay ng damit. He's probably jacking off while watching me, alam mo yun. Like seeing me in my see-tru dress with no bra and my breasts hanging out and my white panty while putting my wet clothes on the clothes line.

I know, kadiri diba? Shriveled ampalaya ang loko.

Hmm, i probably write about it on my thread, thanks Bonito. My daughter is the only thing that is right in that relationship.

One way to slowly k*ll an in law is by putting cat and dog medicine in the food. Isusuka nila yung kinain at the same time, magkakaroon ng LBM.

Di ko pa na try..sana noon ginawa ko.

ok thanks.

hmmm ano naman ang qualities hinahanap mo sa gusto mong maging partner?

Qualities na hinahanap ko sa isang partner, yung Good hearted and Affectionate at mahilig sa Sex. Kasi matagal akong wala nun sa aming pagsasama ng ex husband ko. Tiniis ko yun. .

Medyo naiilang ako pag sinasabi nila na parang Tatay ko siya.

oh my... what an honor to be mentioned by the one and only nightwriter in her responses... thanks, sis! :blush:

i'm sorry, though, i hate to make this clarification... i do not know Randerthall at all nor have i encountered him, so in case there was a misunderstanding, i have no basis to say he's cute. sorry, just being clear about that.

meanwhile, here are my questions:

1. what are your addictions?

2. pet peeves here on MTC?

Hi Maniclara!

Sheesh :wub: nag gush ako sa panty ko este' my face. How are you? Thanks for dropping by. Okay lang kung di mo na meet si Randerthall, Cute naman talaga siya.

My addictions? Books and Towels. and guys who are clean cut . Books, i love reading. Yung towels, gusto ko soft and mabango like Egyptian towels. I like clean cut men of all ages.

Pet Peeves on MTC , Guys who are so self-assuming that they can take you to the motel at first message. Get Real! What if kung di kita type no?!

Mas maganda na ligawan ang babae sa sulat minsan, e madali naman akong kausap. :wub:

to nightrider:

Hi King James. I used to. 7 years ago.

pero hindi ka na naka-clubbing?

you meet a lot there before?

King 23 James, you meet a lot there before? oh i get it..if i meet a lot of guys there. Hmm . I see a lot of pakistanis and turks dancing together on the dance floor. Mga lalake sila. Wala silang partner na babae.

Ngayon di na...Walang nagyayaya naman sa akin :blush:

what kind of sexual freedom will you give to the person you are in a relationship with, and why?

None existent sexual freedom! END :angry:

Can you

" Wham!, Bam!, Thank you, man!" ?

I think i can if i was younger, when i was in my mid 20s, right now Bonito, iba na priorities ko e. I have a daughter to protect. I can indulge my fantasies through my writing.

I remember the time when i was in the motel with an MTC member, he's too cute with a penis that is curved and thick. I had the time of my life. He pounded and pounded and pounded as i whimper..Tama na..sakit eooooooooohhhhhhh you're so BIIG.:rolleyes:

I also remember the time when i told this other MTC member that "i'm cccccumming! oooohhhhh!"

he said EEW :angry2:

Edited by nightwriter

Hi Randerthal,

Please do not be threatened by my prowess on getting the cutest girls on this site. I'm only kidding. There are 2 girls actually, One is MANI CLARA, because she looks like Jodi Sta. Maria and BABY ANNE because we are friends. I have a crush on her.

The Fact on my stories is 98 % and Fiction is 2% are the characters names. To be honest, Who has a name called Sanders? ( The American who i made love it and raptured me and made me bleed on the hotel sheets). I like Winnie the Pooh a lot. He lives under the name of Sanders.

Christian Grey, you say or Kit Harrington? ( the Bastard from Game of Thrones), I hardly fancy a man who has high chiseled looks such as yourself, Randerthall ( yes you and your roman nose) but i certainly like men who has boyish childlike features.

My favorite position is me on top. I like to be tied with a belt around my wrists and blindfolded. I have an inclination for Sado Masochism. It probably came from my experience when i was raped. Actually i was held down when they done that.

Choosing between a Republican and a Democrat is like choosing between a pagan and a monkey. Oh sorry, Romney and Obama. That's right. I'm a Republican, By the time i had the chance to vote on US Soil, hopefully they won't shift little Africa to Congress. I don't find Black people sexy nor white pagan businessmen.

Hi Maniclara!

Sheesh :wub: nag gush ako sa panty ko este' my face. How are you? Thanks for dropping by. Okay lang kung di mo na meet si Randerthall, Cute naman talaga siya.

Hi NightWriter ^_^

It appears that you did not answer my question number 1 which made MC react ;)

To paraphrase my question: Has any MTC female member tell you that I was cute IRL and if they did what did they say :lol:

I'm just super curious since you seem to know me and that has piqued my curiosity B)

Hi Randerthal,

I crush you too KAT! :D :D :D

Pero I don't remember telling you that Rander is cute. unsure.gif Altough I've met him several times na.

I'd like to Explore Ambidextrous someday, i've seen her photos and she had sex with my boyfriend on this site so i just want to know what she's like. Mani Clara too. She is a nice person and so is Baby Anne.

Oooh. :D You know that can be arranged Kat. :)

Ang Ayaw ko sa lalake ay yung mahilig mag dutch treat. Siya na nagyaya makipag date sayo, expect ng girl na siya ang ililibre kaso yun magdadahilan na kulang ang pera.

Ay Highschool pa pala ako noon. He He He.

Seriously, ang ayaw ko sa lalake ay yung insecure. Paano na magkaka boyfriend kung ganito trabaho ko? I need someone who understands my work.

Agreeeee! :D :D :D

Question:

What is the handle of your MTC boyfriend? :D

Do you have a non MTC boyfriend as well? :D

hi nightwriter ... is your bf in manila right now? have you talked to him?

Yes He's here! his name is Intuition.

Alam mo Intuition, kinukulit mo ako habang ako nasa trabaho. Di ba Usapan natin ngayon tayo magdate? Kahapon tawag ka ng tawag, nalulungkot ka. Ano ka ba?? I told you that i have meetings and you are lonely in Manila, di ba sinabi ko na manood ka ng sine?

You were asking for someone who has a good job, Nandito na ako, tapos nagrereklamo ka? Ganito na ako e. I can't just go out and say

" Mr. Gokongwei, i have to go kasi yung boyfriend ko from Davao is waiting for me, i have to stop the meeting because mag dadate po kami".

This is not a 9 to 5 job, i have big responsibilities. Di naman ibubuhos ko lahat sayo, kulang na lang imudmod ko mukha ko sa pekpek ng cliente.

Halata akong galit ako sayo. Sumabay ka pa sa problem ko tungkol sa anak ko. Pwede ba ha?

Hi NightWriter ^_^

It appears that you did not answer my question number 1 which made MC react ;)

To paraphrase my question: Has any MTC female member tell you that I was cute IRL and if they did what did they say :lol:

I'm just super curious since you seem to know me and that has piqued my curiosity B)

Randerthal, Noone told me you're cute. I already know. We have met before. As for Mani Clara, She finds you cute, she has good taste. She's a friend of mine.

uhm, im black.

Does that make me a monkey?

Yes you are, I believe you haven't read my thread.

America had done their best in history to exterminate the intelligent brood and made the women have big breasts so they can sire more children and make them slaves. The Turks introduced the Africans to the new world as properties. Do you know anyone who is black in the United States who turns out to be an Excellent statesperson? Or an Excellent doctor? I highly doubt that.

NONE! And the higher crime rates are in the black 'hood too. I'm not going to apologize. I state the obvious. Crime, Rape and other heinous crimes came from their stupidity.

The people who think otherwise are just biased. I mean how many times do you see a black person with a filipina in the city?

Prejudiced din ang Pinoy, that's my take.

is this your only acct here in mtc

Yes this is my only account on MTC. Hirap pag marami..split personality.

I crush you too KAT! :D :D :D

Pero I don't remember telling you that Rander is cute. unsure.gif Altough I've met him several times na.

Oooh. :D You know that can be arranged Kat. :)

Agreeeee! :D :D :D

Question:

What is the handle of your MTC boyfriend? :D

Do you have a non MTC boyfriend as well? :D

Baby Anne, His name is Intuition May away lang kami today. Magbabati din kami..I like him, Hes funny.

My non MTC Boyfriend? Yes i have one. He's a good guy, We're thriving :rolleyes:

Have you or would you consider a dinner date with complete stranger?

I would consider for fun but i wouldn't be too complacent because this person might be a desperate guy who wants to have sex with me.

May nangyari na sa akin dati..There's this guy from MTC who was too excited to see me, grabbed me with his arm and told me if we can lie together in the motel and just wrapped into each other's arms.

" Anong akala mo sa akin?? 16??! " i gasped. And he said " Don't worry, i'd be gentle!">

Iniwan ko siya. Di rin siya nagtoothbrush.

Edited by nightwriter
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 2

hello Nightwriter,

would you rather leave your job & migrate with your daughter somewhere else or be here & wait for your daughter's relatives to make another move against the both of you?

Hi Praetorian,

Thank you for asking that question. Yes i already been cooking that idea for a long time now, for me and my daughter to have a good life outside the Islands.

The reason why i'm still here is because i thought that my daughter would be able to get to know her father a lot more and she'd be able to remember him when she's far away.

Unfortunately my daughter says she doesn't love him, which i never taught her to say such but its clear to see that she and him don't have a relationship at all. Now he's shouting at the whole world that its my problem, it was my problem that this didn't work out. He made me believe it too but he's just a pussy to admit that he has a problem with relationships.

I'm sorry but i don't know if you'll miss your daughter, whoever you are, but you will see her to grow up to be a fine lady soon and she won't even remember you at all. You are incapable of loving someone. You will die alone.

I envy people who have good in-laws. They are blessed.

You seem to be implying that I two-timed. In what thread did mention I two-timed?

Ah come on, don't be pikon. :blush: Take it easy..there..there..tahan na..meme na...

I'm stating the obvious that everyone goes out with who's who, married or not. 95 percent are married in this site. I'm coming clean. I just answered your question.

There's no need to take it personally....UNLESS... ( Enter drum roll funfare...)

Yes i two timed. I two timed because the guy i like is acting like a spoiled brat and i am tired of being a babysitter. I two timed because i like it. I two timed because i'm bored with work and i need something to get me by.

I'm not a saint. My mother would have s@%t her pants when she learns that. Hallelujah my daughter is still a virgin..:wub:

• Downvote 1

what did it feel like juggling between an MTC bf and a non-MTC bf? was keeping the balance hard?

The most intelligent answer i can give you Rey, is SHADDDDUP!

Sheesh you're making it obvious that you're hurting that i don't like to see you today because you were calling me all night while i'm on my bike going home. Because you're ( sniff) lonely.

Honey, i really like you a lot but you are making way too difficult. Can't you just wait for me to cool down? Seriously, i will see you later.

Stop acting like a nagging wife to me. I don't get paid for my looks, Rey.

• Downvote 1

I was just asking you where I mentioned that I two-timed. I didn't know you had the gift of clairvoyance. :lol:

Anyway, carry on.

Ha Ha Ha! Nautot ako sa kakatawa! ha ha ha!

No you never mentioned it. sa sobrang daming post mo, nanigas ang laway sa bibig ko...

Ah sir Nick, nalimutan nyo itanong ako..ah...may bayad itong post nyo