M T C Hotseat

Wolf

Wait.............. I I'm so gullible, is Clairvoyant a male or a female's alternick?

ewan ko, male. BF daw sya ni nightwriter.

all i can say is that this is not the first time i have read a message where the profile said "female" yet the message written was from a guy who had high praises about .... mmmmm

ok, i wont continue anymore. lets just say: in the internet, we can be anything and everything we want to be. nothing can be proven or disproven without what we call "3rd Party Verification" ...

to illustrate my point, let us assume that i introduced myself as James Iha's cousin - that is what we call "1st Party Verification" ... you cannot prove or disprove it, because i said it, so its up to you to believe it. i mean, after all, medyo hawig ko naman si James Iha, possible na cousin ko nga yun. OR ... i am just lying, after all, mas maganda namang marketing yung tipong "cousin ni James Iha si intuition."

so ngayon, ayaw mong maniwala... what i do is call my friend Leo and tell him to tell you, na totoo nga na cousin ako ni james iha. that is what we call 2nd party verification ... yung tipong, another person vouches for me. yun nga lang, yung taong yun, ako ang pumili... thats why 2nd party sya and hindi reliable kasi, for all you know, i am in cahoots with this Leo guy.

dahil sa ayaw mong maniwala, ginawa mo, nag research ka ... nakilala mo publicist ni james iha. nagtanong ka, "si intuition ba ay cousin ni James Iha?" yan ang tinatawag na - 3rd Party Verification ... yung IKAW mismo ang maghanap sa tao kung saan mo i verify ang identity ko bilang "cousin ni james iha." ang advantages nito, is walang influence ang 1st party sa kung saan ka kukuha ng verification and that makes it free from biases and vested interests.

of course, sasabihin ng publicist "sorry, i dont know any intuition, and i asked James Iha, and he tells he doesnt have a cousin living in the Philippines."

so again ... if you are really concerned about whether something is for real - always go for 3rd Party Verification

kung walang 3rd party verification well, dont fall for it. always keep yourself in doubt.

or

MTC naman to eh. just enjoy the ride na lang, and dont take anything seriously - hehe... that's advise i really should have taken for myself.

Edited by Intuition
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Downvote 3

What's your poison: A Bitch or a Cocktease?

@JayZip: Do you want to be on the HOTSEAT? :)

had my run-ins with both ... but im gonna have to go with bitch

-*-

thanks for having me here Bonito :)

and Jayzip, yes, it does feel good to have the spotlight on me and share my thoughts aboout music, MTC and sex ...

again, thanks everyone, and i am looking forward to NOT answering questions about nightwriter.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Downvote 2

hi DE, thanks for the kind words :) i like your questions. so here goes:

1.) i guess the general answer for that is "life." i have been involved in a lot of projects, i've written lyrics and music for a genre as extreme as death metal. now, most of the subject in that genre revolves around satanism, the occult and destruction of the status quo. it was a challenge writing lyrics for that since i did not want to write cliches, so what i did was write about the same subject matter (i.e. war), but instead of glorifying it, i asked question on its validity and importance. still though, i do my best not to sound preachy. i tend to ask questions instead of pointing at answers.

i've also written lyrics in the point of view of a 20-year female singer. what i did was listen to her talk about her life, and i tried to piece things together to come up with lyrics that tackle her problems - be it family, seeking for identity, love life, etc.

its kinda ironic, but the works where i am really proud of were stuff i wrote for something or someone else (i.e. for metal music, for the female singer), while the stuff that i wrote that was completely about me were written in tagalog and were funny stuff... lyrics like:

"kaya naman kitang pasiyahin, kaya naman kitang patawanin

hindi ako macho, hindi ako gwapo,

ako'y isang... cutie pie! isa akong teddy bear"

for some reason, it throws people off. they seem to perceive me as this stern, english-speaking person, especially if they only got to know me through the forums and my posts.

thanks for asking about my music... i always love talking about it :) a lot better than the sex stuff actually.

2.) i did write a song for a girl. the song is called 'Playground' and here's the first verse:

Hello little clueless you ... How long has this been on?

We run a race of futility, can't we get along?

But i'd rather have it like this, than have you check out of my life

Let's stay like this, until you're bored with me

the music is there and all... its just, we never got to find the right singer to sing that song :( ... no worries, the demo is still safe.

3.) i just got home from band practice ... and the song in my head is "Mistaken" from Save Ferris. kinda appropriate too, especially with how my last romantic adventure ended. as the song said "guess i was mistaken..."

4.) a woman who feeds her mind with literature, information and adventure who also keeps a healthy body is sexy. i'd like to take this moment and say - she doesnt have to be thin to be considered healthy.

thanks again Darkeinjel!

You're welcome.

"kaya naman kitang pasiyahin, kaya naman kitang patawanin

hindi ako macho, hindi ako gwapo,

ako'y isang... cutie pie! isa akong teddy bear" <--------- made me laugh, especially the last line. :)

I hope you find the right girl to sing the song. Music is always a language that everyone speaks and understand, that's why I thought I would understand you more if I ask questions about your passion.

Like what someone told me one time: Everyone is entitled to commit mistakes. The only difference lies in whether we decide to dwell on them or learn from them and act accordingly.

Your answer to my last question, I have to 100% agree with your definition.

My Q: Have you ever written a poem which you turned into a song? What's the title?

My Q: Have you ever written a poem which you turned into a song? What's the title?

thanks for giving me your insights, i also do hope i'd get someone to do things like write music and play songs with. ironically, i avoid "musician" girls. for some reason, i always do not have a good experience dating them.

Ilang pamilya ang kaya mong buhayin papsi.

isa lang. kailangan ko din ng pera pambili ng mga bass, guitars at amps. yun bisyo ko. hehe

-*-

nick fury

you are a smart man. even back then, i know you weren't one of the ignorant sheep blindly worshipping their goddess.

-*-

Q: Your top 3 Rock songs that suit your MTC experience?

Q: Ever passed out from sexual exhaustion? Or was it your partner?

top 3 rock songs!

1.) Closer by Nine Inch Nails - the chorus goes "i wanna f#&k you like an animal... i wanna feel you from the inside"

2.) Rooftops and Invitations by Dashboard Confessional - its the name of the room and the chorus goes "she just might get you lost... she just might get you tired"

3.) Frantic Disembowelment by Cannibal Corpse - lol being in MTC is like being metaphorically disemboweled... at least your sense of morality is lol

2nd question: nope, never ... nobody passed out, but i had experiences with ultra-sensitive women where i had to physically carry into the bathroom cause they couldnt walk. i used to think it was a joke/lambing ... but there was a time this girl got mad cause i pushed her jokingly, thinking she could walk but instead she tried standing up and fell down. i felt really bad. i ruined post orgasm.

i guess one of the perks of working out regularly is bed stamina - that is assuming i really connect with my partner sexually

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 3

Gee, thanks Intuition.

I'll throw back the question you asked me during my time on the hotseat. If you had to choose the powers of 5 super heroes, which powers and why?

lol i remember asking that. my 5 powers dyaran!

1.) mystique's shape shifting = with the power to shape-shift i can eat all the Doritos i want and not look any different!

2.) apocalypse = im not sure what his powers really are, but whatever they are ... they are really cool

3.) mr. sinister = i cant die except to cyclop's laser eyes... so ima move to a country where cyclops aint hanging around.

4.) banshee = apart from being able to fly, i always wanted to do one of those arena rockstar falsettos

5.) nightcrawler = just because having the power to teleport is a big middle finger to Cebu Pacific

• Downvote 1

^gotta say, excellent answers to the superpower question.

what makes you nervous, Intuition?

im thinking you hate cebu pacific too? lol

a lot of things ... the top 2 i can think of now is acting in front of a camera with other people around, and fighting/sparring with someone i just met.

-*-

... and finally a bit OT, this youtube link is supposed to go in my personal page ... but, im thinking this link would have more of an effect here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rij2BM1uGgo&feature=youtu.be

• Downvote 2