M T C Hotseat

Wolf

Thanks for your suggestion, I guess you're right, i shouldn't pick on retarded people either. Just no match there.

I live in Mindanao, Brah' . Come visit me, wearing a tshirt with a picture of Mohammed with an X on top of his face

I LOL'd over this one :lol:

1. What is a rolly polly sex machine :blink:

2. How kinky are you in real life? Expound ^_^

3. Since you live in Mindanao, are you concerned about the MILF (Moro Islamic Liberation Front and not the other meaning :P ) situation?

4. Describe your ideal man based not on his looks but his personality ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Downvote 1

Hey NightWriter....

Got any particular favourite literary genre?

As for me, I am a big fan of SF (particularly cyberpunk/steampunk/dieselpunk) as well as fantasy (preferably of the classic kind). Not too much into Tolkien-y stuff or their derivatives...or True Blood-esque urban-fantasy franchise zombies.

In the realm of non-fiction, give me a good, meaty rock-star bio anytime.

Still collecting action figures and comic books?

Thanks for your suggestion, I guess you're right, i shouldn't pick on retarded people either. Just no match there.

I live in Mindanao, Brah' . Come visit me, wearing a tshirt with a picture of Mohammed with an X on top of his face

Ooh Mindanao. low crime rate. prolly not many monkeys live there. LOL.

Seriously, not much people like you around these days and really, can't argue with a bigot.

Anyway, I better leave you with your boys. I dunno what they see in you but I just can't get past that whole racist thing.

Well so as long as you can keep them happy with your stories LOL.

Peace, brutha LOL.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Downvote 1

I LOL'd over this one :lol:

1. What is a rolly polly sex machine :blink:

2. How kinky are you in real life? Expound ^_^

3. Since you live in Mindanao, are you concerned about the MILF (Moro Islamic Liberation Front and not the other meaning :P ) situation?

4. Describe your ideal man based not on his looks but his personality ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A rolly polly sex machine is sugar and spice and everything nice. I don't know exactly what it means but it just got out of my head.

People telling me to stick to my mills and boons stories don't like to be with people who have strong opinion on things. To be honest, i don't talk about my POV unless asked, but usually thought provoking conversations makes me open things up easily.

Intuition and i broke up. The Irony and we've never have the chance to meet.

Oh personality :rolleyes:, I like to be with a gentle demeanor. That's all

Oh if i'm kinky, VERY! Hence i'm looking for my next oasis. I'd drink it all up. Drink up some pineaple juice for my pleasure.

Ms Kat,

Anong food yung gustong gusto mo pag SUPER gutom na gutom na gutom na gutom ka na at mainit pa ang ulo mo ? :)

Cheesecake! I ate two slices when Intuition called it quits. Too bad, we never have a first date.

Are you happy that pres obama got re-elected?

Yes, because i hope he can reinstate immigration laws and give filipinos chances to travel the US FREELY and not gone through the painful process of showing too much BS paperwork on not going TNT there. He's better than the Mormon of course.

I am hopeful that he'd influence our goofy president to pursue RH bill and Divorce decree.

Hey NightWriter....

Got any particular favourite literary genre?

As for me, I am a big fan of SF (particularly cyberpunk/steampunk/dieselpunk) as well as fantasy (preferably of the classic kind). Not too much into Tolkien-y stuff or their derivatives...or True Blood-esque urban-fantasy franchise zombies.

In the realm of non-fiction, give me a good, meaty rock-star bio anytime.

Still collecting action figures and comic books?

Hi Peter,

I'm a huge fan of Lovecraft. Its just amazing how he can concoct a delicious story about witches and trolls and small dwarfs and portals that you can read it a lot of times without tear.

Reading Edgar Allan Poe and Shakespeare tear my eyes out, you just could not imagine why people read these crap and understandably, not looking back for a second reading.

Your question of giving a meaty rock star bio will do a lot of thinking, i will write it in a little while.

I haven't been collecting action figures since the early 2000, oh yeah we've been friends that long.:blush:

what have you always wanted but haven't done yet?

Sex, for the love of humanity,grant me thy wish!

Do you wear thongs?

Do you go for one night stand?

Thongs schlongs, i don't wear them at all. I wear a granny panty, the granny panties women wore during their period that goes up to their tummy? Just teasing.

I wore a bikini type underwear. With pink hearts on it.

Do i go for a one night stand? No never. I'm afraid of getting HPV ( tan dan dan daaaaaaan)

So, will you see him tonight?

Di nga e.. Break na kami as of yesterday..

Follow_up on the question regarding vacations, do u like to travel a lot? Which places you've been in and out of the country? Would it be alright for me to ask you for a dinner date? In new york city perhaps?

Hi Cruzin Joe,

I have never been to the United States. I'm open for suggestions. I had been to Toulouse, France and Germany. You know what Joe, Simple lang gusto ko e. Bakasyon na sa akin magstay sa Austin Powers room sa Sogo, yung malapit sa Heritage hotel. Masarap kasi magbabad sa bath tub nila. Bakasyon na sa akin mamasyal sa Luneta. Alam ko na karaniwan pinupuntuhan ng mga mimay ito pag day-off nila pero gusto ko lang talaga mamasyal na di naman dapat magastos.

Nangangarap ako ng gising, sana makapunta kami ng anak ko sa Disneyland.

Aside from basic necessities name 3 things you can't live without

Yahoo Mail

my droid phone

my starbucks diary..

Hi Nightwriter,

anong favorite mong isuot na pantulog?

Wala akong suot, kumot lang.

Ooh Mindanao. low crime rate. prolly not many monkeys live there. LOL.

Seriously, not much people like you around these days and really, can't argue with a bigot.

Anyway, I better leave you with your boys. I dunno what they see in you but I just can't get past that whole racist thing.

Well so as long as you can keep them happy with your stories LOL.

Peace, brutha LOL.

then why are you posting on my portion when you're so affected with my wit and candor?

Have you dressed up again as a Japanese school girl for Halloween ;)

And you happen to look like a Moron, i mean a mormon for halloween.

I hope that gives you a broader perspective who i am.

Intuition must have ratted out who i am, but who cares :rolleyes:

I'm back.

Edited by nightwriter

Hi Nightwriter,

Are you happy, upset, or frustrated right now?

I'm happy to have a friend like you.

do you cry at movies

Thanks Tomward, Yes i did.. I cried on " White men can't jump", seeing Woody Harrelson getting tips from Wesney Snipes on basketball in tight bicycle shorts ,is Hliarious! and also PeeWee Herman's FunHouse.

What do you write in your starbucks diary? :rolleyes:

my flight schedule, my meetings, my doodles.

And you happen to look like a Moron, i mean a mormon for halloween.

I hope that gives you a broader perspective who i am.

Intuition must have ratted out who i am, but who cares :rolleyes:

I'm back.

Nope. I just did a bit a back reading and put two and two together ;) I am known for my brains and not my looks you know B)

Nice to have you back NightWriter :)

Hi!

The best advice is to not let people tell you otherwise on what you want to be or how you should act, what matters is what mommy tells you.

In my past , i often lamented on not having my own identity, the rape had caused tremendous damage in my way of thinking that i ought to pretend that i'm happy but deep inside i'm hurting. I tried my best to be liked by everyone but they just disappoint me. So i stayed clear from my relatives and make most out of myself, doing great in school among other things.

I pray she'd find a nice man who can treat her well.

Thanks for answering my question candidly. Have a lovely evening.

And my last question: What makes you smile even at your lowest time?

Edited by darkeinjel