M T C Hotseat

Wolf

Guest Camerie
If you had life to do all over again, is there anything you'd change?

I really wouldn't change anything in my life... As what I've said all the things I experienced whether if it be bad or good, molded me in the person I am now... But if you're really insisting for an answer,probably I would say getting pregnant at an early age... I'm not regretting having a baby cause for me that's the greatest blessing I received but I wish that it should have happened when I am stable already so I can give a better life for my baby...

Ahahahaha, actually nagkamali ako dun sa last question... dapat ikaw, yung lalaking mahal mo at saka yung babaeng mahal niya :lol:

Eto ulet mga questions ko :D

1) If you were given the chance to spend a week as a guy, what would you do?

2) Do you have any quirks?

3) Do you get turned off by men who aren't as eloquent as you are?

4) Aside from "malambing" and "mabait", what qualities do you look for in a man?

5) If you were to have a tatoo, what design would you pick?

6) Please give five ways for a guy to amass "pogi points."

7) Which of your body parts do you think is fetish worthy?

8) Other than "I love you, what romantic wods were said to you?

9) What do you notice first in a guy?

10) Lovelife or Career (choose only one)

11) when was the last time you cried and for what reason?

I got pregnant at the age of 22...

CRs in cinemas and bar...

Car parked in a public place...

In my house, with people awake (Actually had sex with a bf infront of my bro without him knowing)

Bus...

These are just examples....

sex infront of ur bro w/o him knowing?????? hmmmmmm.......i wonder how'd u done it. can u explain how???? :D :cool:

Guest Camerie
sex infront of ur bro w/o him knowing?????? hmmmmmm.......i wonder how'd u done it. can u explain how????  :D  :cool:

It's like this, me and my bf were in the kitchen. I was wearin a dress without any undies and I sat on top of him. I was carrying a pillow. We were f**king sitting position. My bro went to the kitchen near us and was preparing some drinks... I covered my legs with pillow and continued pumping and grinding gently without him noticing that we were f**king and not just merely making harutan... He didn't have any clue what we were doing... :lol:

If you were male (hmmm ... can't imagine it, but ...), which female MTC member would you wish to indulge in a serious relationship with?

Conversely, if you were straight lez (what a waste :blink: ), which female MTC member would you wish to indulge in a serious relationship with?

Guest Camerie

Sir_Gallahad:

1)If you were given the chance to spend a week as a guy, what would you do? Screw out everyday with a girl, hehehe joke :lol: ... Probably that 1 week would be the best time for me to understand men better - why they are polygamous inspite of having an almost perfect partner, what's the feeling when they have sex with girls, why is it that their ego is so important to them and a lot more...

2) Do you have any quirks? Hmmm. can't think of anything...

3) Do you get turned off by men who aren't as eloquent as you are? Yeah, there are some guys who were able to turn me on even though they're not as eloquent as me...

4) Aside from "malambing" and "mabait", what qualities do you look for in a man? I like a man who is thoughtful, sensitive to his and my feelings and above all honest - I prefer telling me straight that he doesn't want me anymore or he has another girl.

5) If you were to have a tatoo, what design would you pick? I prefer a tribal sign or a chinese character...

6) Please give five ways for a guy to amass "pogi points." Well, of course he should pass my standards... What's important is that he'll be himself... I hate pretentious and hypocrite guys...

7) Which of your body parts do you think is fetish worthy? I think my butt, legs and skin...

8) Other than "I love you, what romantic words were said to you? Some romantic words that were said to me are as follows:

" I wanna spend the rest of my life with you..."

" I wanna grow old with you..."

" I don't know how to live my life without you..."

" You're the greatest thing that happened in my life..."

" I miss everything about you..."

" I'm afraid of waking up one day and not seeing you anymore..."

9) What do you notice first in a guy? Physically, I first notice a guy's lips and eyes...

10) Lovelife or Career (choose only one) I'd prefer Lovelife... Eventhough I have all the money in the world and very successful in my chosen career, I would be incomplete without a man loving me and vice versa...

11) when was the last time you cried and for what reason? The last time I cried was last Jan.1... I cried because someone important to me always finds fault in what I do even if there's none...

Guest Camerie
you can tame anybody anytime?!?

hmmm... could you tame me kaya? :rolleyes:

i wanna see you try! :lol: :lol: :lol:

para hindi OT:

what's the boldest, and wildest thing you've done when it comes to fulfilling your sexual fantasy?

Well, there's a lot... I'll just give examples:

"I gave my guy a blowjob infront of friends - this was a game we were playing, kinda like a truth or consequence type... "

" I gave my guy a BJ in a bus..."

" I did it with my guy all over the house even though there were people around..."

"I did it with my guy infront of his bestfriend and there was a time infront of my bestfriend... but we were inside a white blanket so only our shadows can be seen..."

hello camerie,

interesting ans that you have for the people here.. base on the event last ACA.. it seems that alot have grown an interest on you..

1) what would make you fall for the guy other than the qualities you have mentioned..

2) how would you prefer to be courted? :)

3) was there a time that you seriously doubted yourself.. that at times you are wondering whether you are doing the right thing or not? :unsure:

4) if you were given a chance to turn back time what would you change in your past?

5) granted that you have mentioned that your height sometimes is your limitations, yet don't you thing that there are times your height make you look younger? :) was there a time you were mistaken to be a college student? :)

6) was there a time that a rumour was spread w/c wasn't true.. how did you cope up with those?

7) during you weakest moment.. what did you do or whom did you turn to?

8) despite the circumstances that you have went through any plans of reconciling with the father of your child?

9) what do you look for to be the father of your child if ever?

10) what do you look at the guy first? :)

11) if you were to be a goddess for a day.. what would you do? :)

12) if you were to have a day to spend for yourself.. how would you like to spend it?

13) was there a time that you wanted to scream and shout out to the world your frustration? what did you do to relieve it?

14) what's your fave song? :)

Guest Camerie
Question:  Anong masasabi mo sa mga critics mo? kung mayroon man... :boo:

Well, critics would be critics... One reality in life is that you can't please everybody no matter how good you are or you will be... What I can say to them is that, they can criticize me all they want but I DON"T GIVE A DAMN!!! They don't me so they don't have any right to judge me...

Guest Camerie
If you were male (hmmm ... can't imagine it, but ...), which female MTC member would you wish to indulge in a serious relationship with?

Conversely, if you were straight lez (what a waste :blink: ), which female MTC member would you wish to indulge in a serious relationship with?

Hahaha, I can't imagine myself being male too... I might turn out to be gay, hehehe :lol: ... Anyways, I would probably indulge a serious relationship with MA and Switlass... I find them both possessing beauty and brains...

If I were a straight Lez in which would be SO impossible, I would have a serious relationship with my bestfriend Bhang cause she has already tried that, wahehehe wala na akong maisip... :lol:

Guest Camerie
If you were to choose "Would you stay with the one who loves you or will you go back to the one you love" and why?

Well, based on experience I would prefer staying with the one who loves me rather than going back to the one I love... Anyways, if I can see the the guy really does love me, I can easily fall for him... It's more painful staying with someone you love but doesn't love you at all... I've experience being a martyr when it comes to love and it really sucks!!! I really hate pushing myself to a guy... If he doesn't want me then that's fine with me...

Guest Camerie

Raistlin:

1) what would make you fall for the guy other than the qualities you have mentioned... There was a time when this certain guy didn't possess the qualities I was looking for a guy but eventually I fell for him... I had a bf that time and everytime I had a fight with my bf, we would talk until morning on the phone and I would juts cry out to him and he'd listen and comfort me... He was nice to me... He had a gf also that time... Eventually, I fell for him cause he was so nice to me and I really felt he cared and loved me so much...

2) how would you prefer to be courted? :) I want a romantic courtship... Something unique would garner more points for me... :wub:

3) was there a time that you seriously doubted yourself.. that at times you are wondering whether you are doing the right thing or not? :unsure: Hmmm, can't think of anything... One of my principles ion life is to keep my self esteem and confidence...

4) if you were given a chance to turn back time what would you change in your past? This is the third time this has been asked to me... Well, anyways I'll answer it... I really wouldn't change anything but if you really require an answer, my answer would be getting pregnant at an early age... I don't regret having my baby but I would wish to have it at an age when I am stable already so that I can give my baby a better life...

5) granted that you have mentioned that your height sometimes is your limitations, yet don't you thing that there are times your height make you look younger? :) was there a time you were mistaken to be a college student? :) Actually, guys just adore me for being petite... There's a lot of times I am mistaken to be a college student, even a highschool student at that :lol: ...

6) was there a time that a rumour was spread w/c wasn't true.. how did you cope up with those? Yes, I've experience this a lot of times... One best example is in the office, there are a lot of rumors spreading about me there which are not true... I just ignore them... They can create rumors against e all they want but it won't affect me... I don't give a damn!!!

7) during you weakest moment.. what did you do or whom did you turn to? During my weakest moment, I kept my faith with God and never gave up... My family was there for me as well...

8) what do you look for to be the father of your child if ever? The father of my child would always be the father of my child... Nothing can change that...

9) what do you look at the guy first? :) Of course, as what I've said the guy should pass first my physical preferences then comes personality...

10) if you were to be a goddess for a day.. what would you do? :) hahaha, ano ba tong question na ito... :lol: What kind of goddess ba to??? Ano bang power??? Well, it depends what type of goddess it would be... Kaw na magbigay details on your next question hehehe :lol: ...

11) if you were to have a day to spend for yourself.. how would you like to spend it? I would pamper my self the whole day cause I feel like I've been overworking... I need to relax and unwind...

12) was there a time that you wanted to scream and shout out to the world your frustration? what did you do to relieve it? Yes, there came a time that I wanted to do this... I relieved this by hanging out with friends and getting divesions... Also, when I'm with my angel, all negative emotions are removed from me...

13) what's your fave song? For love songs I really love "I'd rather by Luther Vandross and "Incomplete" by Sisqo...

For R & B, I love "Don't Cha" by Pussycat Dolls and "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas...

Guest Camerie
Question: Pag may magPM na sa yo ang isang birthday boy na nameet mo na pero acquiantance type lang at invite kaw at si Bhang magthreesome, In all honesty would you do it?

In all honesty, we won't buy this... Me and bhang, we don't go for threesome specially if we were the two girls involved... We have a rule of not sharing a guy ever whether it be separately or in threesome... Hay naku, bakit ang dami nagtatanong sa min at nagooffer samin ni bhang na ithreesome kaming 2...

To all guys out there: Madami ng nagbalak at nagtry na pagawayin kami, tuhugin kami at sirain ang 10 years friendship namin but failed... Ito lang masasabi ko sa inyo, walang lalake ang makakasira ng friendship namin kahit si Brad Pitt pa!!! Our friendship is so solid na hindi namin aayaan na sirain lang ng LIBOG, ang babaw nito... Tamaan na ang tatamaan!!! :grr:

Hindi kaw to ha batabatuta, peace :thumbsupsmiley: ... I just wanna relay this message to some people, they know who they are... :angry:

hello camerie,

thanks for the honest ans.. appreciate..

my bad that there are some questions that may have confused you or may have caused you to think situations na di masyado clear.. :lol: :P

anyway concerning about being a goddess.. among the greek mythology.. w/c goddess would you prefer and why is that?

1) what were you fave movies?

2) what are your comfort food? :)

3) if you were to be granted 3 wishes.. what would you wish for.. :lol:

4) if you were to change your height, how high would you like to be?

5) have you ever been approached with an idecent proposal? :unsure:

6) are you more on a risk taker or not? :P why?

7) if you were to find the right person that you could finally call your own... what would you do to catch his attention? :)

8) how could one grab your attention... meaning how could one catch you love and affection?

9) if you were to ask one gift.. what would it be? :)

10) if there was a way to win your heart.. what should one do to do so? :) :lol: