Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

where can i buy affordable IBM LCD for my laptop? mine got broken and it will cost me 30k to have it fixed according to villman.. 17k if second hand :(

i'm using an external monitor right now.. :(

How ironic.... I ordered a separate, big LCD monitor for my desk in the office since my eyes hurt when I use only the laptop screen for longer than an hour or so....

sir, try mo boot sa safe mode by pressing F8 upon boot.

then run ka system restore before the problem happened. HTH

balitaan moko. ;)

We tried to do that kaso even on safe mode, bith the administrator and the user got locked by some password.

What exactly happens? Once the PC locks up and you enter the password... what? Does it prompt you the "The system cannot log you in....." message? Then maybe you are just using a wrong password. Have you tried resetting the account?

We cant be using a wrong password because the user password option was never ON. We can't reset the account because obviously, we got locked out, right?

Here's what we did. We repaired the OS. When everything went fine, we again disabled the user/password option. Now our only hope is that after once the pc went idle for more than 60 mins, it will not go crazy and lock up on it's own again. Nangyayari lng kasi to pag na - idle yung pc eh. And dati, may password man yung pc, kahit na mag auto-lock sya ay tinatanggap nya yung password, ngayon ay hindi (as if maybe there was a virus or something that could have been responsible for the abnormal operation).

We tried to do that kaso even on safe mode, bith the administrator and the user got locked by some password.

We cant be using a wrong password because the user password option was never ON. We can't reset the account because obviously, we got locked out, right?

Here's what we did. We repaired the OS. When everything went fine, we again disabled the user/password option. Now our only hope is that after once the pc went idle for more than 60 mins, it will not go crazy and lock up on it's own again. Nangyayari lng kasi to pag na - idle yung pc eh. And dati, may password man yung pc, kahit na mag auto-lock sya ay tinatanggap nya yung password, ngayon ay hindi (as if maybe there was a virus or something that could have been responsible for the abnormal operation).

Check your Local Security Policy under Admin Tools. There is a section there on Account Lockout policy.

mga sirs, patulong naman po. when i open my browser (mozilla) laging lumalabas is problem loading page. same with other browsers such as IE and opera. pero dun sa cable modem ko, ok naman. tinawag ko na sa cable provider ko and sabi gumagana yung internet connection sa laptop nila, kaya baka yung problem e dun daw po sa laptop ko. Ano po kaya cause ng problem na to? tried checking for viruses pero wala namang nakita. Thanks in advance!

mga sirs, patulong naman po. when i open my browser (mozilla) laging lumalabas is problem loading page. same with other browsers such as IE and opera. pero dun sa cable modem ko, ok naman. tinawag ko na sa cable provider ko and sabi gumagana yung internet connection sa laptop nila, kaya baka yung problem e dun daw po sa laptop ko. Ano po kaya cause ng problem na to? tried checking for viruses pero wala namang nakita. Thanks in advance!

para malaman natin kung may SW issue ka, try mong mag boot to safemode with networking then check kung makaka browse ka.

if yes, then try mong mag install ng anti-spyware/anti-virus sw sa system mo then scan it. Reboot and test. HTH

go www.pinoyunder.org tapos punta ka sa thread na hacking then download mo ung xp administrator password resetter. good luck.

o kaya eto:

laptop lcd screen

PHP 5000.00

NEWLY REPLACED with SHOP WARRANTY

http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=793729

HTH chinits, teks mo nlng ako kung kelangan mo pa. ;)

tito fabs, the item im trying to view raw is invalid e :(

uhmmm hmmmm i'm thinking about getting a desktop pc na lang but im used to working na everywhere e, so hirap ahuhu :(

chinits, lcd's are pretty darn expensive. might as well get a brand new laptop although there is one poster here who replaces lcd's i think its posted in the for sale section. try him out and you just might be able to get a cheaper price

hmmmm, we'll check it, thanks!!! :)

How ironic.... I ordered a separate, big LCD monitor for my desk in the office since my eyes hurt when I use only the laptop screen for longer than an hour or so....

i'm using an external monitor lang coz my monitor's LCD is broken. :(

Edited by chinits
Hayz sarap itapon ng PC ko ngayon nag convert lang ako ng file sa virtualdub tapos biglang nag blue screen ulit IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Most probably po eh hardware issue na ito. "IRQ" usually refers to memory assignments for your hardware. You can try isolating the issue by reinstalling your add on cards like video card,internal modem and other peripheral cards. Remove all of them physically and install one by one starting with the video card. make sure your drivers are all loaded properly and check their IRQ settings sa BIOS. Worst comes to worst baka defective na memory stick mo...before you replace it...try mo ang rubber eraser technique.

Remove your memory card physically from the mobo, make sure grounded ka lest you cause more damage to your memory stick. Then using an eraser...try mo linisin yung contact points nung memory stick mo by rubbing it with an eraser both sides. This is a last resort fix usually done kapag sa tingin mo eh talagang sira na memory mo. If this doesn't resolve your issue "PLEASE SEEK HELP FROM YOUR OEM"....hehehehehe call center na call center dating!!!!!

uhmmm hmmmm i'm thinking about getting a desktop pc na lang but im used to working na everywhere e, so hirap ahuhu :(

no, you have to log in sa tipidpc.com gawa ka muna ng username then try to access yung link na binigay sa yo. madami mura dun.. goodluck

Hi!

May I ask what's the the exact model of your notebook?

help guys!

our computer is a p4 running XP and all the printers installed on it disappeared! tried installing them again and the computer says:

"Print spooler service has been stopped. Please restart the computer so print spooler services can resume." or something to that effect.

tried restarting but nothing happened - still no printers and couldn't install any. i suspect i inadvertently deleted a DLL when i tried an advanced spyware cleaner. but i could be wrong.

help! :lol:

question guys! i corrupted my xp when i closed my cpu while it was shutting down. now whenever i boot up my desktop, it goes to a loop. restarting always.

i tried opening via safe mode but still its looping. i booted via my OS thru my cd rom. i tried booting to c prompt, same thing happened. i need help.