Favorite Songs And Tunes While Driving

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in as another NEVER TO FORD AGAIN. I own a 2005 Ford Escape while not exactly a lemon, I've had repairs which I never experienced in my other cars, even with my Hyundai Starex 2003 van.

When I got the Escape, 2 months later I had to bring it back because the car was steering to the right. No incident of me driving through a pothole or gutter to get the tires misaligned.

Then a year later the aircon's evaporator had leaks. 6 weeks to order an original replacement at the cost of P35K. I can't drive a car with a busted aircon so I brought it to a friend's shop, had it repaired the same day at the cost of only P12K

NEVER AGAIN TO ANOTHER FORD!

mukang panget ang ford escape ah, anyway we just bought a new ford focus mga 2 weeks ago and so far ok pa naman. hehe surprisingly matipid cya sa gas considering na 1.8 ang engine nya.. parang pareho lang cya ng consumption nung jimny namin. driving comfort is great kahit sanay ako sa matataas na sasakyan.. hehe

I usually play and sing along with the song Freefallin' by Tom Petty (ala Tom Cruise hahahaha) or any New Wave music pag long driving :thumbsupsmiley:

Pag papasok sa trabaho, Welcome to the Jungle by G' n R' so i would be pumped up in the morning

Iisang Bangka by The Dawn to inject life naman into my system

:goatee:

I categorize my ipod playlist according to my driving type and mood.

SleepyFreeway - Hed Kandi

MadFreeway - Snap (The power), C+C Music Factory (Gonna Make You Sweat), Public Enemy (Fight the Power), Beastie Boys (Pass the Mic), Cypress Hill etc.

widagurl - bob marley (turn your lights down low), it never entered my mind (miles davis), freak me (silk), wonderful tonight (damage)

general - dream sounds

Edited by itikbitik
mukang panget ang ford escape ah, anyway we just bought a new ford focus mga 2 weeks ago and so far ok pa naman. hehe surprisingly matipid cya sa gas considering na 1.8 ang engine nya.. parang pareho lang cya ng consumption nung jimny namin. driving comfort is great kahit sanay ako sa matataas na sasakyan.. hehe

I also drive a ford focus 1.8. mas mataas sya compare sa ordinary sedan. i drove to subic with my focus and it ran very well. i max 140kph especially at sctex.

• 2 weeks later...