Favorite Songs And Tunes While Driving

ford owner din ako

1st ung 2002 ford expedition

2nd ford trekker

ang casa ng ford halos lahat walang kwenta ung mga mekaniko hndi magaling ( ang ok lng ford libis d rest walang kwenta)

hndi kagad nila madetect ung sira kac hndi kabisado. pano b naman makakabisa, sa buong quezon city yata ako lng naka ford trekker hehe. hndi kac maganda mura kac. pachek lng ng sira may bayad agad hndi muna tingnan. pinakapangit na kasa ung ford edsa munoz and ford quezon ave, ung connecticut nanghuhula din ng sira.

ang pamilya ko nadala na sa ford wlang kwenta, toyota na kmi

fyi mazda and ford sister company.

parts pahirapan din wala parating stock.

pangalan lng maganda s kanila service bagsak

ford kuga will go on sale soon. well, at least in europe anyway.

ganda nito!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2270/2346643878_99fb57a44b.jpg

wowwww nice , hope ford philippines bring it here...surely itll boost their sales ...have you guys tried ford alabang for your repairs..though itll cost you but i think in my opinion their service is up to par...nanalo palagi sila ng best service crew among ford centrs

any of you guys know any shops that can cater to modifying ford escapes?

06 Focus 2.0l Hatch here

i second Ricoyan for recommending FORD LAND in banawe, i took the Lynx Ghia of my gf's dad here a year a ago. Grabe tinipid namin sa repairs, almost 15k!!!!

payo ko p syo magpaservice ka sa ford connecticut, kaibiganin m lng mga service personel malilibre mo labor charge. wag m lng kalimutan magtip

Guys do you know where I can buy Ford Lynx parts? except Casa

Any good stores out there? (brake pads, door handle and power window motor).

Try this one, best ford in binondo, contact number is 244 1229

FTT: I drive a 2004 Ford Escape V6, ok naman sya and i only changed my alternator last year bec somebody from the casa didnt like me (sabotage), got mine in ford edsa, now i go for service in libis.

@kings81,

kapag sir sa focus ko, sa ford edsa ako sir nag papaservice, warranty pa kasi. pwede ba sir sa ibang ford ako magpaservice?

kahit saan pwede pero advice ko sayo s ford libis mas professional mga tao don

ford connecticut kac ok din madaling tawaran mga tao dun sa labor charge nla

iwasan mo lng ford makati mahal dun

ford balintawak at ford quezon ave wag ka dun madumi and wala pa gnagawa may bayad na

ford manila mura parts

iba iba kac charges nla sa parts and labor kac iba iba may ari ng ford

• 3 weeks later...
ha ha ha...

bro i've experienced this also...

back in jan 2003 i bought a brand new ford escape 2.0 xlt- the one with manual transmission...

this wasn't the first time i bought a brandnew car to be honest...

had experiences with toyota, honda and nissan...

but the ford was the worst experience i've ever had for brand new buy...

imagine my nightmare when few months after i got it...the clutch started jerking(apparently this happens pala to almost all the manual escape that they introduced)..ofcourse i went directly to ford edsa to have it fixed..

after few days sa casa sabi ok na..nung paglabas ko ayon na naman jerking...

2nd time repair-andon parin prob..the 3rd time i talked to the supervisor- telling him how discouraged i was to have bought a ford midsize suv that i should've went for my 1st option which was a honda crv(to this day i regretted switching from crv to escape)..told em the reason i went for ford coz was expecting quality control(so much so with their slogan and everything)..

after long discussion they agreed to change the clutch component...

now my nightmare didnt ended there...

after that the brake rotor disk gave in..

then the evaporator ata or condenser in my aircon...

etc.

i decided to sell na lang for only 550k after 2 yrs lang sa akin...when i bought it-1.1m pa yon before the implementation ng excise tax pa kasi..

my point is before they introduce a new model like the escape dapat thorough road test..

when rav 4 or crv was first introduced, la masyado major prob like the escape..

you can say that again bro

NEVER AGAIN...baba pa resale value...

I got the clutch jerk as well a few months after I got a new 2003 Ford Escape MT/XLS. They replaced the clutch disk the first time I brought it in for repairs. I remember it got something to do with a bad batch of Thai clutch parts. Didn't happen again after the warrant replacement.

You should also watch your coolant tank. The regional plastic is not that good. My maintenance advisor adviced me to get the part from a store in Binondo after replacing it twice in one year, the shop get's its parts from the US.

All my Ford maintenance is with Ford Libis.