Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

• 3 weeks later...

:blush:

im always involve in a secret love affair karaniwan kasi ng minamahal ko may gf..

masaya and exciting... i'm telling you the fact that he have a girlfriends gives fuel to your relationship.... kasi may trill what i mean natured sa atin na magging competitive kaya we often want to have secret relationship with anyone. on the other hand masya din kasi na marmi kang nakatago... it gives extra color to your life.... i mean enjoy lang ang youth....

un nga lang talagang may masasaktan....

:cry:

im crying everyday bec. im inlove sa isang tao hindi sa akin....

exciting but vulnerable sa hurt

secret relationships are founded on lies, deception, and betrayal... it will not last and you will always have that feeling "pano naman kung ako ang pagtaksilan nya?" wlang secret a ndi nabubunyag so no wai... kung ndi ka man mahuli, karma mo na ren.

Edited by jesseKSE

too much stress and hardwork to be involved in such kind of relationship..

did it before once, thought i could live a secret life with someone else but she was totally right. should have stopped it early.

at the start it was a bliss then things got too serious and things became very ugly between us.

• 2 weeks later...