• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

My life is already complicated as it is and I dont want to add another complication which will make my life more miserable. But if temptation gets the better of me snd clouds my sense of reasoning maybe an NSA affair without commitments is better. Now i understand Why my husband always says "kung gusto kong kumain ng karne titikim ako pero di ko kukunin yung buong baka. "Ganun ha. Ok give me 10 lbs of angus beef please !!! :)

If a man is willing to turn against everything he believes in, go to situation he dreaded so much, there can only be one reason, the person he is willing to go into that situation is someone he thinks is worth every smile, every tear and even every risk there is ... truly a very important ans special person

a secret love affair is almost as certain it will not end a happy ending but to these people, maybe the ending is not as important as the time spent and the journey, makes you think, maybe it is indeed worth everything :)