Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

:ninja: ako, oo, kasi may need na dapat punuan… physical man or emotional... in the purely physical affairs na part ako nangyari na yung ako yung naging emotional and yung partner ko ang naging emotional.... at pag ganun na matter of time na namamatay yung affair kasi di na kami patas… now, wala ako any extramarital affairs pero ayoko maging kampante… ang wish ko ay either wala na akong ma-meet na katulad ko na marunong maglaro or kung may dumating na kalaro eh same level kami ng pinanggagalingan… affairs, like chess, are best played by players of similar skill... pareho kayong tatalas at matututo.

Love affair, NO.

Sex affair, YES. But the woman must be in it on the same terms.

I'm married and have kids. If I didn't have kids I would end the relationship.

The kids are too young and I'm staying in this for them.

Don't misread me, my wife isn't satan and the relationship isn't bad, but the sexlife has gone down to zero and that is just too much for me to handle.

I feel I'm split between two evils, but it is what is is. I have to think of myself also.

A secret "Love" Affair: NO

A secret mutual agreed sexual affair: YES

We need to learn to set boundaries first. If it is not set, then it can go wrong.

I think men have this humanly need. But then again, we need to have a clear understanding with the girl we will get involved with.

If anyone is willing to explore with me. I'm a legit Gent, so please do send me a message.

Had done this so many times. At first the excitement in doing something that's not acceptable is overpowering. But each time it ends the same way. It fizzles out. Sometimes the ending went ugly. But still I moved on to other tryst, typical male predator here. After a while, many years later, I felt had I died right at that moment, I'd go straight down. I guess with age comes maturity. And as we mature, we tend to listen more to our conscience. I don't do this anymore. I started early, at nineteen when I was given my own car. Burned out? No, just I just became more honest acquired significant values. Now, funny even at my age I still encounter several opportunities that I passed up. Except in one occasion where a member whom I find really interesting, put me in my place. That's it, no more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...