Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

totoo. sobrang sakit especially the thought that it's definitely not going anywhere. but sometimes it's better to have tried out the relationship than none at all...pareho rin namang masasaktan, o di subukan na. minsan nga iniisip ko, hindi mo naman hiniling un, dumating na lang. sad.gif

we have the same reasoning. At least i was able to show my feelings to her. Pero you have to face the truth that you ca can never be legally together talaga

Paano kung may love, tapos both married. You know where you stand, doesn't demand as single does. You abide to the rules. Pwede na kaya?

Pwede naman. Enjoy na lang while it last. Mahirap lang cause usually it would deepen so you should both prepare to get hurt when you need to break up na.

it’s easier said than done if you are the responsible kind.

while the premise is always no strings attached, it is hard to get into one without any sort of attachment. eventually feels develop and someone or both will get hurt. it is also a leap of faith knowing that there are consequences. then again sometimes it is better to leap and experience than not at all.

very very complicated issue actually - unless you are dealing with assholes or is an assh*le hahaha. just my 2 cents

it’s easier said than done if you are the responsible kind.

then again sometimes it is better to leap and experience than not at all.

Yeah! But once you’ve experienced it, you would probably ask yourself.. was it really worth the pain? But again, you will just try to force console yourself that at least you felt you were alive again even for a brief moment. Haha! Ang sabog ng utak ko. :D