Fat Burners And Diet Pills

i tried hydroxicut hardcore to lose weight... probably 3 or more package.. wasn't effective for me... then i switched to lipo 6x..... oh man... i didn't lose the weight.. but my fats... turned solid.. my arms got big and hard.. including my chest... and my abs although still big.. are getting the definition that i wanted... try nyo... you'll see the difference..

thinking of purchasing one for myself. just a bit concerned when you said that your fats turned solid

been trying to slim down my waist area. not sure if lipo-6/6x can help

then i switched to lipo 6x..... oh man... i didn't lose the weight.. but my fats... turned solid.. my arms got big and hard.. including my chest... and my abs although still big.. are getting the definition that i wanted... try nyo... you'll see the difference..
  • 2 weeks later...
i tried hydroxicut hardcore to lose weight... probably 3 or more package.. wasn't effective for me... then i switched to lipo 6x..... oh man... i didn't lose the weight.. but my fats... turned solid.. my arms got big and hard.. including my chest... and my abs although still big.. are getting the definition that i wanted... try nyo... you'll see the difference..

sir san ka nakabili ng lipo 6x? available ba dito sa pinas?

bro,

as in the cash and carry supermarket or is it in one of the stalls there? lipo 6 is the name of the brand? last question, any side effects?

its in the 2nd floor..

the product name is lipo 6

no side effect if you follow the dosage.. but note, its a SUPPLEMENT not a REPLACEMENT so it means you still have to exercise regularly and follow a good eating plan to shed off those pounds

Ei guys, im 5'8 in ht, 165lbs and working out daily, planning to take the new lipo 6 black, will it be just fine for me??? I'm afraid that it'll be too strong for me...

Over the last few years there have been many fat loss products that have come and gone, all claiming to be extreme. Now with the category saturated with so called extreme formulas, Nutrex takes fat burning to another level. Beyond extreme, beyond maximum strength, way beyond any fat-burning experience you have ever had, they bring you Lipo-6 Black.

Lipo-6 Black is the meanest, strongest and cruelest fat burner this planet has ever seen. They went down to the laboratory and cooked up the most vicious blend of fat-burning compounds imaginable. This wicked formula is operating in a territory no other fat burner has ever dared to go. Lipo-6 Black attacks body fat with a killer instinct formulated to instantly destroy it wherever the two meet. Welcome to the Underground!

Make no mistake about it . . . Lipo-6 Black is a dead serious fat burner. If you have reached a plateau with your current fat burner and are looking for something to truly rejuvenate your fat burning regimen, you are a great candidate for Lipo-6 Black. Lipo-6 Black is the one fat burner that dares to go further because it packs the type of ingredients that are so incredibly effective at burning body fat that it is scary!

Ei guys, im 5'8 in ht, 165lbs and working out daily, planning to take the new lipo 6 black, will it be just fine for me??? I'm afraid that it'll be too strong for me...

Over the last few years there have been many fat loss products that have come and gone, all claiming to be extreme. Now with the category saturated with so called extreme formulas, Nutrex takes fat burning to another level. Beyond extreme, beyond maximum strength, way beyond any fat-burning experience you have ever had, they bring you Lipo-6 Black.

Lipo-6 Black is the meanest, strongest and cruelest fat burner this planet has ever seen. They went down to the laboratory and cooked up the most vicious blend of fat-burning compounds imaginable. This wicked formula is operating in a territory no other fat burner has ever dared to go. Lipo-6 Black attacks body fat with a killer instinct formulated to instantly destroy it wherever the two meet. Welcome to the Underground!

Make no mistake about it . . . Lipo-6 Black is a dead serious fat burner. If you have reached a plateau with your current fat burner and are looking for something to truly rejuvenate your fat burning regimen, you are a great candidate for Lipo-6 Black. Lipo-6 Black is the one fat burner that dares to go further because it packs the type of ingredients that are so incredibly effective at burning body fat that it is scary!

it will still be your diet and if you are training right that will determine your results