Fat Burners And Diet Pills

wow 300 a bottle. From what I know there are 3 kinds of ripped fuel . 1. Ripped fuel (Definition) 2. Ripped fuel 5X. 3. Ripped Fuel Extreme. What type did you see in cash and carry and how many capsules?

Thanks

Never bothered to check what kind of Ripped Fuel was that because I wasn't buying but it is in a small plastic container. Mura pala talaga mga PX goods dun...

ok. Do they also sell whey protein in cash and carry? I usually buy my whey @ P2200-P2600 for 5 lbs (depends on the brand). How do I go to cash and carry from Makati / Ayala?

Thanks

yes they do have whey protein. at the of the new cash and carry.

coming from ayala, go to yakal, then emilia, then turn right at filmore. goodluck! :thumbsupsmiley:

here are some things you might wanna consider

thermorexin:

http://www.thermorexin.com/

Thermorexin reduces cravings and the yohimbine component prevents your A2 receptors in your stubborn fat or problem areas (belly button or hips/thighs) from become desensitive to stimulants.

glucorell

http://www.glucorellr.com

In short, Glucorell will allow you to eat carbs in every meal and still easily lose weight. The Glucorell shuttles the blood sugar produced by carbs into muscles and your liver like your body did when you were a kid. Glucorell (R-alpha lipoic acid) is a powerful substance that can help the liver regenerate and repair itself. Therefore if you drink, your liver can recover much quicker and maintain good health.

thanks for your tip again olympus. Glucorell is out of stock and the worldnutrion will be sending me Glucophase XR instead wih myThermarexin.

I've been researching Gluphase XR and it seems to do the same thing as Glucorell. I hope it's as good as Glucophase.

thanks for your tip again olympus. Glucorell is out of stock and the worldnutrion will be sending me Glucophase XR instead wih myThermarexin.

I've been researching Gluphase XR and it seems to do the same thing as Glucorell. I hope it's as good as Glucophase.

try going to anafit.com

The 300 Peso Ripped fuel are either expired or near its expiration period kaya ganun kamura hehehe :)

Has anyone tried Lipo6? Im currently on Lipo6x and i would reccomend that you stick with the original,

the capsules liquid formulation leaks thus lessening its potency by more or less 1 half

but even with such lessened formulation due to the leak problem i still feel the increase in energy tho i havent logged its fat burning capacity because im still on the 7th day

but still its really potent :) Cant wait til i finish this bottle and switch to the original formulation

since december i've lost some 20 or so lbs. from 184lbs i am now down to 162-164 lbs.

i didn't take any diet pills nor the like. like what every sane fella with a sane mind will

tell you/us, its a change in lifestyle and eating habits. i've added more fruits, fruit juice,

and vegetables to my diet. i've cut back on my rice consumption (there's always rice

but not as a huge serving as before), no more third rounds. and lastly more consistent

physical activity: basketball, biking, walking, jogging, swimming. and gumagamit ako

nung nilalagay sa tiyan na may velcro na kulay blue at goma siya. whole day at everytime

na may activity ko suot ito. suot ko din pagtulog ko. tuwing gigising ako, no more tummy bulge.

yun nga lang siyempre kelangan pa gawin muslces. hehehe...

but i'm proud of what i've achieved so far. target ko is down to 150lbs++, which is my ideal weight

for my height. i'm kinda excited na for the beach! yahooo!

since december i've lost some 20 or so lbs. from 184lbs i am now down to 162-164 lbs.

i didn't take any diet pills nor the like. like what every sane fella with a sane mind will

tell you/us, its a change in lifestyle and eating habits. i've added more fruits, fruit juice,

and vegetables to my diet. i've cut back on my rice consumption (there's always rice

but not as a huge serving as before), no more third rounds. and lastly more consistent

physical activity: basketball, biking, walking, jogging, swimming. and gumagamit ako

nung nilalagay sa tiyan na may velcro na kulay blue at goma siya. whole day at everytime

na may activity ko suot ito. suot ko din pagtulog ko. tuwing gigising ako, no more tummy bulge.

yun nga lang siyempre kelangan pa gawin muslces. hehehe...

but i'm proud of what i've achieved so far. target ko is down to 150lbs++, which is my ideal weight

for my height. i'm kinda excited na for the beach! yahooo!

:thumbsupsmiley: way to go! (dude, i thought you were a female until i saw the gender sign...duh!)

congratulations on taking this new lifestyle change.

I made a change myself starting this year. No more excuses for me.

And I feel so good about this lifestyle change...I'm embracing all the challenges and changes.

I'm psyched about my workout and I'm smarter about what I put in my body.

And if I slip occassionally, which is emotional eating for me, I don't crucify myself.

I just become aware of what I'm doing and work out extra hard.

I'm motivated more than ever and nothing will keep me from my goal.

Best of luck to you. :thumbsupsmiley:

on topic...I just received my thermorexin and glucophase xr...just took glucophase, it's too late na to take the thermorexin.

thanks for your suggestion olympus! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by hottlipss

@ straightedgejep

Usually in supplement shops (but don't buy @ GNC or Healthy options too expensive). My source sells me Hydroxy Hardcore and Lipo 6. Usually these products are sold @ 1900 to 2500. PM me if interested and ill give you my sellers #. Also make sure that you can tolerate high doses of caffeine before you try these products.

To The experts whats the most effective Fatburner there is combined with clean diet plus cardio

Iv tried Xenadrine, Hydroxycut, Ripped Fuel now im on Lipo6x which i really dont reccomend not because of its low effectivity but due to its liquid formulation that LEAKS!

havent tried the original though maybe after i finish this bottle sayang eh :) .

(if you say E/C/A Pm me where you get it hehehe)

I say eat 2x gram of protein per bodyweight tama ba pagkakasabi hehehe (if your 140lbs consume 280grams of protein per day)

you would really bulk up and tone with this one hehehe

Another myth proliferated on the supplement companies. I myself and several people i knw have managed to build muscle and lean out as well without eating that much protein. In reality, if you eat a lot of food, you will already get more than enough protein by default. Excss protein turns to fat and can also be harmful to the kidneys.

help naman po, ask ko lng saan ba nakakabili ng mga fatburner na pills? kagaya ng Lipo-6 or Hydroxycut, how much ung ganun? pati ano ba tlga ung ma su suggest nio na effective?? tnx . .

These products work, but nothing magical. Hydroxycut and lipo 6 are overhyped and overpriced. Thermorexin is a better and cheaper alternative but as always, remember that these will not work if you don't eat properly and exercise. If you're interested in thermorexin, just let me know

Where can you buy thermorexin? para matry :) and how much

I saw this thermorexin at Eclipse in Malate... Halos pareho lang ng presyo ng hydroxycut nung tinanong ko kung magkano. Well, its promised result is virtually the same as that of hydroxycut (as what I have read on the label), but the problem is, it is from some unknown pharma company...

ahh i see parang mahal din pla pero para parang ok itry dahil may black tea heheheh

tried Hydroxycut and the hardcore na kasi grabe jitters ko sa mga supps na yun 9 caps a day ng hydro para kang masuka na inde tapos yung hardcore grabe heartbeat ko feeling ko mas alerto pako sa pulis hehehehe

@wowiezzzy: P1800 yung thermorexin (according to the guy who manned the counter at Eclipse), so malamang mas mura pa yun kung may makukuhan ka sa mga nagtitinda ng PX goods...

Bro, ano effect sayo nung hyroxycut? Saka bakit 9 capsules? diba may nakalagay sa label na maximum na yung 3 capsules 2x a day?

I think he was refering to the old hdroxycut and not the hardcore. Yup 3 caps 3 times a day yung recomended dsage ng old hydroxycut.

Edited by Jacques