Fat Burners And Diet Pills

If you're capable of pulling it through why not? :P However, I only did this for only 5 or 6 weeks. After that I restricted my cardio session and right now I'm totally abstaining from cardio. With the fat that I was burning, I also sacrificed a bit of muscle size. Thus, it's really a balancing act to preserve muscularity in an attempt to cut down bodyfat.

May approach was kinda on the extreme side. My advice? 3 to 5 (20-40 mins.) cardio sessions a week, with a good weight training regimen and diet plan will already do wonders. Take it from there.

That really helped. Thanks Jacques.

no need to hire a nutritionist

whats your typical food intake? care to list?

you can adjust your diet without even hiring a nutritionist..pa consult ka lang..do not pay too much for it..you yourself can do it with a little motivation and free help :D

Yap..that's what i thought..i consult a nutritionist in slimmers that cost me 500 bucks lng and she gave me this meal plan based on my food intake..she even gave me a food diary for me to list all the food that i have eaten and the time that i have eaten. I have to do that for a week then i'll come back to her and she would compute all the kcals that i have taken for the entire week. By the way, she restricted my kcals intake to 1500 kcals per day.

She also said that i should not expect huge results per week and should only expect around 2-3 pounds per week. Because i would have a hard time fat burning because may mga na-develop na dn na muscles daw saken.(i used to lift heavy weights back then)

Should i quit weight lifting and concentrate on cardio?!

Thanks for the help

no need to hire a nutritionist

whats your typical food intake? care to list?

you can adjust your diet without even hiring a nutritionist..pa consult ka lang..do not pay too much for it..you yourself can do it with a little motivation and free help :D

Yap..that's what i thought..i consult a nutritionist in slimmers that cost me 500 bucks lng and she gave me this meal plan based on my food intake..she even gave me a food diary for me to list all the food that i have eaten and the time that i have eaten. I have to do that for a week then i'll come back to her and she would compute all the kcals that i have taken for the entire week. By the way, she restricted my kcals intake to 1500 kcals per day.

She also said that i should not expect huge results per week and should only expect around 2-3 pounds per week. Because i would have a hard time fat burning because may mga na-develop na dn na muscles daw saken.(i used to lift heavy weights back then)

Thanks for the help

Thanks for the help

incorporate cardio in your workouts...but do not concentrate too much on it...use it as a supplemental workout after your lifting..or do short bouts of around 15mins on your rest days :D

I just bought a 120caps of hydroxicut hardcore... been in here in canada for 2 months noww.. around Cad$60 with tax.. and I need to start on my workout again... what's you recommended dosage? I'm a bit overweight for my height.. 145lbs and only 5'3" but the extra weight is not all fats.. ok na sa akin yung katawan ko.. i just have to really lose my tummy... Kung wala kasi akong chest para na siguro akong butetesa laki ng tyan ko... as well as my double chin... I already have th chest and the triceps.. I just need to work on my biceps as well.. Last February bumili ako nito sa Pinas pero naka 20 caps lang yata ako binigay ko sa tropa ko di kkc alam kung pwede ko dalhin sa flight.. (i shoud have taken it though...) ang dosage ko before was 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the afternoon aroud 4pm...

ngayon.. i take the pill like two hours before I start working out... threadmill and weights... iniinom ko yung pill like 5PM bago umalis sa opisina then yung workout ko mga 9to 10PM na... tama ba or mali? I need you expert advices... 1 or two pills a day? alam ko kasi iba ang dosage para sa ating mga pinoy eh... I need to get ripped!!! daming matataba dito canada eh.. grabe ang obesity dito... ayoko matulad sa kanila...

thanx ..

I just bought a 120caps of hydroxicut hardcore... been in here in canada for 2 months noww.. around Cad$60 with tax.. and I need to start on my workout again... what's you recommended dosage? I'm a bit overweight for my height.. 145lbs and only 5'3" but the extra weight is not all fats.. ok na sa akin yung katawan ko.. i just have to really lose my tummy... Kung wala kasi akong chest para na siguro akong butetesa laki ng tyan ko... as well as my double chin... I already have th chest and the triceps.. I just need to work on my biceps as well.. Last February bumili ako nito sa Pinas pero naka 20 caps lang yata ako binigay ko sa tropa ko di kkc alam kung pwede ko dalhin sa flight.. (i shoud have taken it though...) ang dosage ko before was 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the afternoon aroud 4pm...

ngayon.. i take the pill like two hours before I start working out... threadmill and weights... iniinom ko yung pill like 5PM bago umalis sa opisina then yung workout ko mga 9to 10PM na... tama ba or mali? I need you expert advices... 1 or two pills a day? alam ko kasi iba ang dosage para sa ating mga pinoy eh... I need to get ripped!!! daming matataba dito canada eh.. grabe ang obesity dito... ayoko matulad sa kanila...

thanx ..

start with diet check first sir, as most of the health buffs here would recommend before taking supplements, now if your diet is already in check, try taking the minimum dosage of hydro and increase as your body can tolerate

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the info bro!! I'm off to buy clen. I work out at slimmers every weekdays in the AM, about 1 & 1/2 hrs per day and i'm also doing HIIT and burns 400 to 500 cal for 30 mins. After that i'm doing some lightweightlifting(3X20). Even with that, i dont see any improvement in my weight at all!! Sometimes, i even have a 3-5 pound increase!!!That is why i ought to buy supplements. I'll admit Diet is MY biggest problem!! Because if i want to change my lifestyle i would have to change the lifestyle of my whole family which is used to oily foods, sweets, softdrinks, etc. So, its very hard for me. Since i cannot do this DIET alone, i decided to get me a nutritionist on this pay day(hope that works)..wish me luck!!

Thanks again

where can you buy this stuff? a how much does it cost and how much do you take? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

take 2 aspilet tablets in the morning... with a 6oz cup of coffee... to hasten metabolism.

you can opt not to decrease intake, just dont over eat. while taking xenical... 2 tabs a day lang. morning and 20 mins before dinner.

then just do the usual pushups and sit-ups at home... ok na..

of course those who are fat by nature will have a harder time doing this. this is for normal bodied people who just gained weight.

• 2 weeks later...
take 2 aspilet tablets in the morning... with a 6oz cup of coffee... to hasten metabolism.

you can opt not to decrease intake, just dont over eat. while taking xenical... 2 tabs a day lang. morning and 20 mins before dinner.

then just do the usual pushups and sit-ups at home... ok na..

of course those who are fat by nature will have a harder time doing this. this is for normal bodied people who just gained weight.

2 aspilets tablets? thats a new one..how does that work? only hasten metabolism..could you provide details

thanks

Sirs, been backreading a couple of pages...and found myself to wanting to take in a supplement to compliment my workouts, which is 90% cardio... :)

Can I get your inputs on what to take? Hydroxicut Hardcore or Hydroxicut? and where can I buy a bottle?

Thanks in advance.. ;)

You need a better training program and get your eating habits in check....

If you do this, you'll actually get more results than even taking any supplements

2 aspilets tablets? thats a new one..how does that work? only hasten metabolism..could you provide details

thanks

I had to look this up.

High-dose aspirin does increase insulin sensitivity of peripheral tissues and decreases insulin clearance, allowing for decreased hyperglycemia post-meal and better glucose uptake of the liver and muscles. Thus instead of being converted to fat, glucose gets stored as glycogen. This was seen in diabetes-type 2 patients.

But we're talking of high-dose aspirin here. 6.2 GRAMS a day, in 5 divided doses for the study patients, with concomitant intake of misoprostol to prevent gastric mucosal damage. Aspirin tabs are typically anywhere from 80 MILLIGRAMS (0.08 grams) to 325 mg.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my wife used TREMELLA slimming capsule & Zhen de Shou Fat Loss Capsule, Chinese slimming caps, we all know that most of the slimming pills have side effects. Headaches, Heart palpitation sometimes u can't sleep agad... but the thing is.... u loose weight naman diba. we have to sacrifice to achieve our goals. pipili kalang naman diba magpakahirap ka sa gym pero u know na safe & healthy ang pagpayat mo or... u experiece those side effects...

TREMELLA Php 350 (24 caps 2x a day)

Zhen de Shou Php 150 (10 caps 1x aday)

ang masakit after mamayat.... nabuntis c mrs! waaah! kaya ngaun nagpapakahirap na naman magpapayat. mahirap itigil kc minsan d n na effect.

my wife used TREMELLA slimming capsule & Zhen de Shou Fat Loss Capsule, Chinese slimming caps, we all know that most of the slimming pills have side effects. Headaches, Heart palpitation sometimes u can't sleep agad... but the thing is.... u loose weight naman diba. we have to sacrifice to achieve our goals. pipili kalang naman diba magpakahirap ka sa gym pero u know na safe & healthy ang pagpayat mo or... u experiece those side effects...

ang masakit after mamayat.... nabuntis c mrs! waaah! kaya ngaun nagpapakahirap na naman magpapayat. mahirap itigil kc minsan d n na effect.

Sacrifice even at the risk to your life? These side effects are caused by metamphetamine in the drugs.

Just eat sensibly. To simplify, low fat, low calorie, and a certain level of exercise. Watch your food intake and the energy you expend.

There is a group of respective medical experts that concluded the following results. The person who weighs constantly, watch what they eat and get a mininum excercise, gets the best results.

• 3 weeks later...

update on this thread.. instead of looking for good fat burners, has anyone tried using a thyroid regulator? read an article from bodybuilding.com that the thyroid gland affects metabolism directly kasi... likewise, it was an incident that my aunt was diagnosed to have hypo-thyroidism.. slow secretion of the thyroid glands which in turn made her fat kahit super controlled ang diet and nutrient intake nya (doctor sya so she knows her stuff)..

not worth kung sakaling mag sacrifice ka regarding your health..kc kapg minalas ka at na-bulls eye ang kidney m..kc kidney ang talagang natatamaan ng mga gamot..kawawa ka..bka renal failure ka agad..the best pa din ang natural na pagpapayat.. dati ako 5 months diet and intense gym (i.e. 5 times a week) and loose about 30kgs. pero ngaun na-achieve k na ideal weight ko 3times a week na lang and i eat anything i want pero hnd na ako nag gagain ng weight..steady na ang weight ko.. gudluck. bsta advice lng nakukuha naman sa natural..patience lng..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...