re bettas the same as the fighting fish? galing nyo naman mag breed..

actually bro parang fighting fish din sila. same attitude but there are different lines kasi e. pero lahat sila ay betta.

ibang line din ang pang fight talaga. ung nakikita mo sa cartimar na tawag lang nila e fighting fish e malamang veil tail un.

sir, do you sell them? i'm planning to start with the hobby. any advise? magkano po? i'm planning to get a male and female CT and put them together in a 5g tank.

we have good breeds d2 sa pinas bro ng pang fight na betta or pang display lang tulad ng CT.

try to visit www.asianbetta.invisionplus.net daming magaganda doon.

as for the 5 gall with a pair of betta.

personally para sa akin e hindi ko aadvise sa iyo na ipagsama mo.

pag tagal tagal mo nalang silang isama kasi bubugbugin lang nung lalake ung babae at sayang naman db?

lagyan mo muna ng divider.

mas maganda sa 10 gal or 20 gal sila.

Guest BDC0425

f0r freshwater try m0 yung mga m0llies l0w maintenance yun 0r yung mga catfish/ l0aches l0w maintenance

f0r saltwater, medy0 madug0 yun. y0u need at least the f0ll0wing:

aquarium

0verhead filter

lighting

and r0cks(either live 0r n0t ) but I suggest yung dec0 na r0cks lang kase may maintenance din ang mga live

with these, try t0 buy yung mga damsels lang para hindi mahirap i-maintain. kailangan i-check m0 ang pagkain kase y0u sh0uld n0t feed them t00 much else tataas ang nitr0gen level. in sh0rt pakainin ng tama tutukan lang para makita agad kung may sakit.

sir, do you sell them? i'm planning to start with the hobby. any advise? magkano po? i'm planning to get a male and female CT and put them together in a 5g tank.

I don't think this is a great idea my friend. If you want to put 2 or more bettas in a single tank than you want to put all females and put some plants so they can use it as hiding places.

ei guys! thanks for the info. i have deferred my purchase of bettas til the end of the month. i will be going to the ABA show in cartimar to meet the ABA people and their pets. hopefully i get some tips and ultimately my first betta. i'm so excited! can't wait!

Sounds like a better plan. I now some hard core betta breeders in Manila and I'm not sure if they are still into the hobby. But the good thing is you were able to decide not to just do something really not nice.

Good luck on your first betta project. I'm sure Butete and Stud can guide you with regard to your new hobby.

I used to breed freshwater fishes, but ive been out of circulation for a long time.....its just now that the yearning is back and i wanna breed again.......i used to breed mollies,swordtails and oscars.....actually pinapakain k yung mga molly sa oscar hehehhehe.......i also used to have arowanas, goldfish angelfish.........binenta k na and yung arowana k kasi nagsuicide 6 years ago......

any suggestions from u peeps kung ano ok ibreed ngyn????? i hava 2 75 gal idle aquariums and 2 50 gal idle aquarium.....gusto k mag ka pond din sa house any idea how to build one????? thanks

I used to breed freshwater fishes, but ive been out of circulation for a long time.....its just now that the yearning is back and i wanna breed again.......i used to breed mollies,swordtails and oscars.....actually pinapakain k yung mga molly sa oscar hehehhehe.......i also used to have arowanas, goldfish angelfish.........binenta k na and yung arowana k kasi nagsuicide 6 years ago......

any suggestions from u peeps kung ano ok ibreed ngyn????? i hava 2 75 gal idle aquariums and 2 50 gal idle aquarium.....gusto k mag ka pond din sa house any idea how to build one????? thanks

Try breeding live bearers again thy are the easiest one. Flower Horns are easy to breed however there are tons of people who's been doing this with no quality control and that's the sole reason why you can see millions of FHs around.

Cichlids are cool but you need to check the compatibility e.g. African, South Amaerican, Central American, etc.

Gild fishes are also easy to breed buy the stink and poops a lot. Bettas are indemand nowadays but your 50 gals is way to huge for them though you can use it for your grow outs.

Corydoras breeds all the time even in small tanks.

Guppies is getting popular again and it's easy to breed them.

Now what's your plan ?

:D :D

50 Gal Tank With Double Stand For Sale Or Swap

package deal sana

50 gal brand new 1 month used with double stand.

with 2 pcs 4 1/2 inches "sharp toothed fish"

price 2k neg

or swap with 1 2nd hand 75 gal (sana walang scratches or defects na malaki) with double stand.

pm me if your interested or for comments. hehehe

plakat thanks sa mga advice, i guess il study about it first im not quite sure pa din kasi, but u were me, what would you do muna???

If I were in your shoe I'm going to feel the same way too however here's what I want to do.

75 Gals

1 for Malawi or Taganyikan Cichlids

1 for Flowerhorn or Arowana

50 Gals

1 for live bearers such as fancy guppies

1 for dwarf cichlids like Kribensis, Duboisi, Julie, Bolivian Rams, etc.

Just set it up and that's it.