. when I was in HS grabe ang hilig ko sa isda I had diff types of OSCARs (albhino,tiger,long fin etc.) i actually tried to breed oscar pa nga unfortunately indi nag match kulang kulang ako sa kaalaman that time then nag arrowana rin kmi which is still existing pa more than 3 feet. malaysian arowana to be exact. then suddenly my achis bf gave her a flowerhorn. For me i find it boring. sorry for the flowerhorn fans.

so evetually it passed away dunnoo weird bsta one day namatay na cya haha.

I also tried to have a salt water tank and guys tan*ina expensive tlga to. I sell al my oscars to bought stuffs for my salt water tank e.g

60 gals tank (coz its advisable to have larger tank the better)

lamp (for the heat)

hydrometer (for the salts)

live rock,corals etc..

salt water (P8.00 per gallon >_<)

powerhead filter

actually meron pa kming isang filter specialized for salwater tanks pra di masama yung salt.

and other stuffs

plus the fishes... ang maganda lng sa salwater fishes is its way more cheaper than the normal aquarium fishes.

but maintainin this kind of hobby is really challenging. mahira kung sa mahira at sobrang gastos talaga. sana balik na ko sa normal fish tank kaya lng sayang naman na invest ko sa mga isdang to haha

Kailangan ba ng heat lamp for salt? I thought that the colder the better unless they're really tropicalfish?

Kailangan ba ng heat lamp for salt? I thought that the colder the better unless they're really tropicalfish?

heat lamp kc to offer aquatic organisms the energy and functionality of light,

and sa saltwater nmin there are corals and other species that requires adequate amounts of light to live and to release their complex coloring schemes. and syempre to light up the aquarium for deco rational purposes.

My brother is also into aquarium fishes. Flowerhorn and guppies. Now he breeds them for commercial selling. He started with a few aquariums and eventually expanded it into ponds and more aquariums.

As for me, I keep a small, colorful fish right beside my computer table. I think it's a guppy but I still am not sure. Basta, maganda at nakakaaliw panoorin :)

ok un ah . post mo naman address nung store ng bro mo.

mapasyalan naman minsan

Boss, it isn't a store per se. It's really a pond/farm. He supplies some of our LFS here. Location is in Batangas. Ang alam ko, he accommodates volume orders only. I recently visited his farm, andami nya alaga!

Mga bossing pa PM naman kung sino may alam na nag bebenta ng mga guppy na magaganda at mura, gusto ko sanang mag start na ulit sa mga small fishes.

Thanks

Try bioresearch stores. My brother breeds guppies but for volume orders lang daw siya.