Latest Gadgets U Have Bought ?

Dragonwar Atomos mechanical keyboard. Just bought last week. Before that I bought the Dragonwar Gladiator semi-mechanical keyboard, but i didn't use it for a long time since what I am really after is a full mechanical keyboard. The Gladiator ended up as a backup keyboard (have it in storage now. Personally it's actually a nice keyboard but i simply think going mechanical all the way is much better).

I gave in and bought a Razer keyboard. Not the one that I am actually eyeing unfortunately, but the Razer Black Widow Ultimate. Just like the Dragonwar Atomos it's using Kailh switches, though this one is Razer's own Green switch, which is comparable to the Cherry MX Blue. My goal is still to get the Razer Black Widow Chroma Overwatch edition keyboard, and then I would be happy.

Edited by Lord Zagato

Gave in to my desire, and bought the Razer Black Widow Chroma Overwatch edition keyboard. It's basically my dream keyboard right now ever since I first saw it. Now my next target is the Razer Deathadder Overwatch mouse, which at least will partly complete the Overwatch themed set-up. Still thinking if I should get the Razer Man O'War Overwatch headset, as I am happy as it is with my Dragonwar Beast headset. Also my target headset is the Hyper X Cloud II.

Bought the Razer Man O'War Overwatch headset last Sunday. Very nice. Sound quality is very nice especially with Razer Surround Pro which gives it virtual 7.1 surround. Microphone sound is also nice. Only issue i have is that it seems fragile, so you have to be careful in handling it as the ear cups swivel too freely.