What's Your Video Card?

The problem with playing with 3 monitors is the 3rd monitor should have a connector for displayport - which unfortunately is not available in the Philippines.

You can use a 'active displayport to vga connector' but it is very expensive (about USD100) and it is not available in the Philippines.

mahal nga..unlike sa green team.. dvi lang pwede na.. kaya lang dapat naka sli ka..460 sli is sweet.. dapat naman kasi pag multimonitor..dapat malakas talaga ang vga...

I'm waiting for my Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 Fermi 815MHZ 1GB GDDR5 4.0GHZ 2XDVI Mini-HDMI PCI-E DX11 Video Card

http://img.ncix.com/images/56151_l.jpg

I was planning to buy MSI GeForce GTX 460 Fermi Cyclone OC 725MHZ 1024MB GDDR5 Dual DVI Mini-HDMI DX11 PCI-E Video Card

http://img.ncix.com/images/54624_l.jpg

can someone help me please.

i am planning to set up a gaming computer that can play Crisis without the common problems of loss of performance. i understand that Crisis is a good benchmarking game to see if you gaming pc specs are adequate. Can someone pm me suggested specs for a gaming computer. I'm partial to Intel. i5 is ok right?

Paps, usually Crysis taxes very heavily on the GPU/Video Card, processor performance as long as its above an intel E4XXX series you would be fine. However on the GPU side of things, i would suggest that you get a GTX 460 768mb or an ATI 5830 at least especially if you're using a display that is 17" or bigger. Actually, pwede naman po ang GTS 250 or ATI 5770 pero for future proofing lang talaga mas okay un unang suggestion ko sa una since the new benchmark of 3D performance now is Metro 2033.

Outdated na yata ati hd3650 ko hehe..

What recommendations do you guys have for a compatible replacement?

change of processor is out of the question though, current is intel core2 quad 2.8 ghz,

System memory is 2gig ddr2

For nba 2k11, starcraft 2, mass effect 2

If you have a 19inch or smaller LCD monitor, a 256-bit nVidia GTS 250 will do the job nicely (try to find the green edition, not the e-green version). Stay away from the newer GTS 450...aside from being slower than a GTS 250, if you add a few bucks more, you can buy the much faster GTX 460 series (good for 20inch plus monitors).

If you have a 19inch or smaller LCD monitor, a 256-bit nVidia GTS 250 will do the job nicely (try to find the green edition, not the e-green version). Stay away from the newer GTS 450...aside from being slower than a GTS 250, if you add a few bucks more, you can buy the much faster GTX 460 series (good for 20inch plus monitors).

Thanks for the swift response.

Yup, I just have a mere 19" LCD widescreen monitor, but I am not quite familiar with NviDia cards..

which ATI card does GTS 250 compare to? Same with the GTX 460 series..

GTX 460 series = HD 5800 series ??? :unsure:

IMO the ATI counterpart of the GTS 250 (a rebadged 9800GTX+) would be the HD4850. I'm not quite sure about the GTX 460 though, perhaps the GTX 470 is equivalent to the HD5800 series.

Since you have a 19" monitor, if you don't plan on upgrading this soon, I would stick to the cheaper GTS 250 or HD4850. Why buy something that is overkill in performance and price when you won't get the chance to use its full potential.

Edited by CivicVTi

Need your help. My current rig is going to be used by my brother for video rendering (HD and SD) what video card would be best suited for this task?

Current rig is

MOBO- MSI P45 NEO3

4gig ram

radeonx1650 pro 512mb

Forgot the processor but from what I can recal c2d e7500 2.93

500w psu

Planning on getting the gts 450 with psu Thermatake lite power 700w. Would this do? Or either a GTX 460 then a 750w Corsair psu(very pricey though).

Thanks!!!

hi! I have an HD 4650 Power Color na 1gb ddr3 and my motherboard is an ECS a780gm-a black series with 1 gb onboard video memory. The manual says the motherboard has the capability to to enable both the power of the integrated graphics core and my videocard simultaneously thereby increasing the performance by 1.75x. Is this automatic or I have to tweak the settings? I checked the manual/bios but no idea which ones to tweak.

Magpapaalam lang po sa mga moderator. Magpromote lang po ng Computer Services namin if anyone na may kailangan or problem sa computer.

M.R.Computer Service

We are M.R. Computer Service were M stands for Matt and R stands for Robert and we provide home service computer hardware and software repair, installation and cleaning, maintenance for LAN network and wireless or wi-fi connection.

Terms and Condition:

Our service location is limited arround Metro Manila only.

If you want to know our fees for all services, just PM here or on our YM account mr.comser@yahoo.com

or add us on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100001738622431&v=info

salamat po sa mga moderator kung papayagan ang post ko na ito

Mine is nvidea GTS 250 mura nalang to 5k sa gilmore. DDR3 1gig 256 bit good for games na dn . I played prince of persia forgotten sands and starwars force unleased II and parang ps3 na ang graphics. Ung sa board pag alang budget pwede na ung asus G41 ddr3 kahit 4 gig lang memory. then processor kahit ung quadcore q8300. gagastos kau ng mga 25k. At saka sa PSU pag GTS o GTX ung video card required na real power bili nalang kau kahit ung cougar na 600w. Thanks

i'm retiring my Nvidia 8500 GT after 1 and a half year of service. i'm a semi hard core gamer, currently playing Metro 2033, world of warcraft, mass effect 2, DA series, starcraft II and so far i'm having a bit of lag when i pulled out hard on the graphics. any advise on what graphic card i could get next?? thanks in advance!

btw, future games that i want to play are: H.A.W.X. 2, DA 2, dead space 2, diablo III and a whole lot more.

i'm retiring my Nvidia 8500 GT after 1 and a half year of service. i'm a semi hard core gamer, currently playing Metro 2033, world of warcraft, mass effect 2, DA series, starcraft II and so far i'm having a bit of lag when i pulled out hard on the graphics. any advise on what graphic card i could get next?? thanks in advance!

btw, future games that i want to play are: H.A.W.X. 2, DA 2, dead space 2, diablo III and a whole lot more.

get a card with GTX 460 oc 1gig memory