The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

boss chief, neeD Help in here.... need ko makatipid para me pang popoy... hehehehe

UNIT - 97 lancer Glxi AT

PROBLEM - yung speedometer and rpm gauges niya nawawala.. there are times na bumabalik by itself. pero mawala man or bumalik un-affected yung temperature gauge and fuel gauge. hindi siya nawawala.

What could be wrong , ano kaya pede ko check?

Definitely not the fuses and the whole instrument panel. Pinalitan ko na kasi .....buo same result. same with the fuses.

TIA :thumbsupsmiley:

boss chief, neeD Help in here.... need ko makatipid para me pang popoy... hehehehe

UNIT - 97 lancer Glxi AT

PROBLEM - yung speedometer and rpm gauges niya nawawala.. there are times na bumabalik by itself. pero mawala man or bumalik un-affected yung temperature gauge and fuel gauge. hindi siya nawawala.

Definitely not the fuses and the whole instrument panel. Pinalitan ko na kasi .....buo same result. same with the fuses.

Pa diagnose mo sa casa, tapos pagawa mo sa labas

UNIT - 97 lancer Glxi AT

yung circuit ng gauges yan nag loose, im not sure pero ung sa pajero ko ganyan nung pinagawa ko un ang nakitang sira nag hinang lang ng wire parang jumper kasi umaangat daw ung circuit sa pinaka board nya

Matagal-tagal na usapan na pala 'to.. ngayon ko lang nakita.. :)

Few things lang, mga PARE!

... babae po ako! :lol: sa maniwala kayo't sa hindi! :lol:

... wala naman sigurong lalaking gagamit ng pink na font para magpost... :P

sayang may mas bago na mitsubishi lancer mas maganda

i know! :D before i bought my lancer, i had a glimpse of the Lancer MX. I even considered buying the MX, but it's impractical. The cheapest one is more than 990K. Why should i buy a 2.0, mahal na, malakas pa sa gas.. when i can get a cheaper unit and save money in gas? :)

so far, so good! :)

i think yang lancer na yan ang pinakamababang sales na nakuha nla

ung bago lancer ang tingnan m pare, bka magsisi k bkit yan nakuha m

Pare! Di pa naman ako nagsisisi, PARE! :lol: and i don't think it's happening. :)

and besides!... i believe it's not the car, it's the one inside the car that gives appeal to IT! ;) :lol: :lol:

Comparing the 2009 model to the 2008 is like comparing lanzones to apples.. Magkaiba ng target market ang dalawang kotse na ito..

But I do agree with you with new Lancer's beauty.. If I had a million to spare, bakit ko naman hindi bibilhin ito..

Precisely right! :)

The mitsu lancer, mga PARE.. is in between the altis and the vios. Larger in comparison to Vios and smaller compared to Altis..

.. meaning it's just enough. Just Right! :)

Bottom line is budget. i also enjoyed my unit just as yellowmoon enjoyed his. i was comparing prices and test drove the vios and city. Both of the cars is more expensive than the lancer 1.6 and just having 1.3L engines. For me this is a no brainer choice if you compare prices for 1.3 cars.

As for not getting the new model; really if i were to have that money, i'd spend it on a civic and not on a lancer. :)

In short, mas practical pa rin ang Mitsu Lancer. :)

okay na ba, mga PARE! :lol:

Edited by yellowmoon

Yung bagong Lancer Fortis. Naglabas na ata ng pinaka low-ed nila nasa 800k+ lang ito

2.0 Mivec pa rin pero Manual compared sa pinaka high-end nila na nasa 1M+

I think spending 100k-150k for the body kit & rims will definitely make this low-end model semi-evo.

And if may budget pa for the fast car kits, Additional 150k+ for the Turbo. wohaa!

imo, honda has been coming up with great designs for their current car models- definitely better than the models they replace. first the civic, followed by the crv, the accord, the jazz, and now the city.

yung sinundan na modelo ng city, i would describe it's design as ugly confused. this model i would describe as pretty confused. confused pa rin kasi it takes styling cues from the accord and, as noted by others here, the 3-series bmw. pretty dahil maganda naman siya overall.

performance is expected to be improved with better engines developed for this car. sana lang gumanda din ang ride niya bec. the ride of the former model was poor.

I think its the same engine with the EVO X minus the Turbo, Sound system and the seats.. Hope im right. But i want the M/T MX if the rumors are true. Just changed the seats, sound systems and if ever acquire a turbo and whola you have a EVO X in no time.. hehehehe i think the market for a EVO X ranges from 2.5M - 3M.. pricey!!! am i right ferraristi?

MERRY X'MAS!!! sa inyong lahat. B)

Sa mga may balak pang bumili ng Lancer EX, now na dapat nyo gawin kasi may balita sa ibang forums eh may price increase na raw by January next year.

eto daw mga new prices nila:

Lancer Ex MX - 1,050,000

Lancer Ex GT - 1,150,000

Lancer Ex GT-A - 1,270,000

So kung kaya nyo naman eh wag na kayo mag-intay. sobra laki ng itinaas, now na para makatipid or consider na lang ibang brand/model.