The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

1990 Galant SS and a 92 Pajero 2.5 Turbo intercooler owner here. Gas guzzlers pero gwapo naman ng ride iba talaga pag mitsubishi hehehe :thumbsupsmiley:

Agree! Iba talaga ang name and performance ng true Mitsus.... how many of us are members ng MMPh or MLPh???

Start ko list! If di pa kayo member... join kayo!!!

1. Angelo

2. Humpster

3. ???

here are the sites you can enlist in to become a member...

www.mymitsuph.com

www.mitsulancerph.org

Edited by Gelo_01
Agree! Iba talaga ang name and performance ng true Mitsus.... how many of us are members ng MMPh or MLPh???

Start ko list! If di pa kayo member... join kayo!!!

1. Angelo

2. Humpster

3. ???

here are the sites you can enlist in to become a member...

www.mymitsuph.com

www.mitsulancerph.org

i tried signing up for mymitsuph pero wala pang reply yung mods hehehe

Pards... just log in and watch out for EBs in the announcement thread... then attend ka to become a bonafide member... After which... you can surf and post in all of the threads na of the MMPh forum.Mitstupeeps.... ano wala ng other members to enlist... kami lang ni Humpster ???
Pards... just log in and watch out for EBs in the announcement thread... then attend ka to become a bonafide member... After which... you can surf and post in all of the threads na of the MMPh forum.
@gelo 01

anu handle mo sa MMPH? :thumbsupsmiley:

hehehehe...

Pareng Humpster... iba buhay natin dito sa MTC... iba din buhay sa MMPh... super decente ako dun Pare... you meet me every EB but won't recognize me Pare... pero I KNOW YOU!!! Hala!!! hehehehehe

Jokesssssss....

Mabuhay MMPh!

hi all,

It's nice to know that I have a wealth of resource with my small concern....

Guys I need your opinion, I would like to purchase a 2nd hand car (Mitsu of course!) and my budget is only 120-130k (hopefully all in nothing to fix).

Wat kind of sedan could I get in this price range? Any reco? I really want to at least get a '95 GLI. (sana pasok)

Thanks!

hehehehe...

Pareng Humpster... iba buhay natin dito sa MTC... iba din buhay sa MMPh... super decente ako dun Pare... you meet me every EB but won't recognize me Pare... pero I KNOW YOU!!! Hala!!! hehehehehe

Jokesssssss....

Mabuhay MMPh!

sneaky aaaa...... hahahahaha :thumbsupsmiley:

hahahahahaha

kita kits nalang ulit sa EB :thumbsupsmiley:

hi all,

It's nice to know that I have a wealth of resource with my small concern....

Guys I need your opinion, I would like to purchase a 2nd hand car (Mitsu of course!) and my budget is only 120-130k (hopefully all in nothing to fix).

Wat kind of sedan could I get in this price range? Any reco? I really want to at least get a '95 GLI. (sana pasok)

Thanks!

Pare, I agree with Alteclansing! In fact, I know of a black 1991 MPI Galant for sale. 130 asking ng owner. Ganda, loaded na! I visited the ELDorado branch in Cubao to buy some parts yesterday, saw the Galant parked there and learned that it was for sale! Yung mechanic daw nila dun ang contact, si Gilbert. Suki ako dun kaya alam ko number. Ang number sa Cubao branch ng EL Dorado ay 911-0023, si Julian at si Jun ang kausap ko madalas dun.

Ask mo kung dun pa yung Galant.

I know ganda Galant, I had a GTi for 11 years before I changed it to the 8G that I now have.... yun ang pinakamatagal kong naalagaan and highly satisfied Galant to date!

Edited by Gelo_01
Whats the point of Honda making a Type R? there's nothing more special about it ryt?(besides having a race spec street car) Can anyone tell me their opinions why Honda built such models??

well the type r is for the japenese & european market where there is a demand for a high performance naturally aspirated civic. same with the evo or sti, both of which naman are turbo'd cars.