Kissing On The First Date

No.... Philippines is still old fashioned regarding dating ('that's what i know'/forget me if im wrong :lol: ) and i prefer it that way, for me dating is a formal way of court someone u like and as per my understanding kissing after date confirms that she already say "YES"... sorry old fashioned aq :D . But.... this doesn't mean that if i ask someone out for a dinner its a "date" already! :P pwede din nman na friendly date and not a romantic one ( Defensive ) :lol:

Edited by Garapon JAR Banga

Kissing on the first date?

Hmm, depende kung ano ang ending ng date...

If it's good, we could say bye in a tune of "I'll be texting you and hope we can have a chat soon..."

If it's bad, say thank you for the splendid conversation, I had a nice time...till I see you again

If something great happen, the anticipation for who will make the next move is really exciting...

If there are sparks, a kiss on the cheek or sa kamay may do wonders

My first date with this girl, was as promising as two horny individuals both are waiting as to whom will move further...but it was indeed a first date...kung Bakit naisipan niya sumuot lang ng white t-shirt and a short shorts...I can understand she came from the gym pero pwede naman siya magbihis ng casual wear...what she had that night was really tempting...pero at the same time, wrong timing din...I have a very sensitive nose and I can smell unwashed warm sweat...it didn't make an appeal, so kahit nag init ako that night, I refused to give in..., maybe she isn't expecting someone to be backing out.

• 2 weeks later...

It depends...if the girl shows willingness, go for it. If not, try next time. Note: The guy can always ask for permission though in a polite manner. If the girl likes you, a positive probability is greater than a no.

Edited by R7472