Kissing On The First Date

May nakasabay akong cute girl sa tricycle on my way home tapos titigan kami sa front mirror then I got the courage to ask her number. Kinabukasan nag meet kami sa dorm nya nagdala ako foods. Then nung mag papaalam nako bigla nya ako smack sa lips... I was like... Wow! Haha the next day torrid na hahahaha!

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I get a kiss on the first date it almost always leads to sex. After I hit it, I lose interest in having a romantic relationship. I may still sleep with her, but my heart would be long gone. As much as possible, I now try to delay it.

The strange thing about women is, when you pull back and pace yourself, they become more aggressive and give it to you without asking.

A friend once asked me, how I get so many girls sending me sexy selfies. I said, don't ask for selfies they will send them to you.

well it depends.
on BLIND DATES: probably not, but if the feeling is mutual why not?
on REGULAR DATES: probably yes, especially if I am courting her for quite some time.

ang mahalaga naman ay dapat mutual hindi pinilit. ang medyo alangan pa ako kung sex on first date. that is a sure no to me on first dates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A kiss on the first date is usually that cheek kiss you say goodnight with... Although, I've gone out on those rare few dates where the girl and I had been chatting before and the topic of kissing had come up... so I promised I'd show her how good a kisser I am... thankfully, no disappointments so far...

cool.gif