Kissing On The First Date

If I really really like the girl, given the opportunity, I will not take it unless I am in control of what happens around me. The "kiss" is a powerful weapon which I only use to tell the girl that "I want to take our relationship to the next level".

Usually, I would prepare a set of music, dance, sweet talk, then seal the dance with a kiss -- Hollywood style!

Just kiss her pag may pagkakataon, a perfect moment is while watching in a movie house habang madilim di ba.

mababasa mo naman ang reaction nya if magugulat or mababastusan or magugustuhan pero di ka naman siguro

tatampalin bigla. pag di nya nagustuhan "sorry" lang yan. Pag gusto nya eh di ok na.

Just kiss her pag may pagkakataon, a perfect moment is while watching in a movie house habang madilim di ba.

mababasa mo naman ang reaction nya if magugulat or mababastusan or magugustuhan pero di ka naman siguro

tatampalin bigla. pag di nya nagustuhan "sorry" lang yan. Pag gusto nya eh di ok na.

MAG SAMBA BRAZILIAN CORNED BEEF BAGO MAG DATE

:D

Try the new CDO Samba Brazilian Corned Beef! You also have the chance to win a brand new iTouch!

Simply register at samba.cdo.com.ph

To increase your chance of winning simply become a fan of CDO Samba Brazilian Corned Beef on Facebook!

• 6 months later...

Some girls are really conservative. Sometimes they'll let you, sometimes they'll even initiate it themselves, sometimes there's this invisible barrier between you guys that shouts "OFF LIMITS"...

It's up to us to read the signs. In my experience though, the girls who don't wanna be kissed on the first date are 2 extreme sides of the coin:

Either they are so into you that they want to take it slow so that you respect them and a serious relationship can come out of it or...

They just don't like you. Which is why they refuse to kiss you. Make sure you look presentable and you brush your teeth/gargle next time. haha ;)

dude, opinion lang... papano kung bestfriend mong babae? pero alam mo na medyo meron din syang nararamdaman pero nag aalanganin ka kasi ayaw mong i take advange yung situation... pero deep inside gusto mong gawin.. pa2pano? naghihirapan na me.... maraming incident na pwedeng pwede mo syang halikan... kaso yun nag aalangan ka kasi bestfriend mo. HELP!!!!

make a move dude! take it to the next level. take the risk no matter what the outcome! if the chance slips, my God ull never know what hit you and ull regret it for the rest of your life pare!

It happened to me, I've known her for only a couple of weeks, and most of our conversation was through texting and chatting.

One day she asked me if i can go out with her and i said yes. It was a date, but wasn't a formal one.

to make the story short, we ended up kissing each other, and she was the one who initiated the act. I was confused why she did that, maybe it was from the effect of alcohol or her hormone, and a day after that, she said she really wanted to kiss me on lips.

she's beautiful, and I'm an average guy, but she still did that. i don't know, maybe people do that because they are malandi, or just want to test you.