Kissing On The First Date

yah... and its a french kiss.. ang prblem ko nw prang na fall ako s girl.. na dpat d nmn kc my bf sya.. at ang agreement nmin frendly date lng.. ewan ko b...dko nga alam ang gagawin ko nw,, n sa knya ay prng wla lang...={{ haizt...

encountered the same. pero ako ung may boyfriend.hehe :D

ayun. napag isipan ko tlga na hindi pwede ipilit.

masakit since pakiramdam ko ok kame, at napakadami naming common.

tipong parang soulmate ang tingin ko. pero wala eh.

naisip ko lang, GULO yun sa relationship namen. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eljuego

encountered the same. pero ako ung may boyfriend.hehe :D

ayun. napag isipan ko tlga na hindi pwede ipilit.

masakit since pakiramdam ko ok kame, at napakadami naming common.

tipong parang soulmate ang tingin ko. pero wala eh.

naisip ko lang, GULO yun sa relationship namen. :mellow:

So I guess the appropriate song here would be "Bakit ngayon ka lang".laugh.gif

I always believe going for a kiss, even just a friendly kiss on the cheek, on a first date would come as a turn-off for most ladies, I say this because all of the dates I've been on are with the 'conservative' type. At least that's the kind of vibe they bring forth, yung tipong baka masapal ka if you try to initiate a kiss lol. I haven't really been out on a date with an 'open-minded' women, I wonder what it feels like. happy.gif

Guest eljuego

not really. kasi we both have feelings for each other. at nagconfess siya saken about how he truly feels. :wub:

actually, to be honest, hindi ako naniniwala sa flings sorry. either relationship lang or nothing ako. -_-

I was just suggesting since you said nasasayangan ka. At least if you two will have a fling, hindi na sayang right? But since you said that you don't believe in flings, then I guess you just have to be content with the might have been.

• 1 month later...

Kiss on the first date is normal...

Still a kiss on the second date... hmmmm acceptable

... Only a kiss on the third date!... Darn its already a virtue!!!... its called patience.laugh.gif

meron parin naman niyan afterall.

i know someone who has great patience. haha :D

I was just suggesting since you said nasasayangan ka. At least if you two will have a fling, hindi na sayang right? But since you said that you don't believe in flings, then I guess you just have to be content with the might have been.

di bale. d nako nanghihinayang ngayon. i already got what i wanted dear. :lol:

not really. kasi we both have feelings for each other. at nagconfess siya saken about how he truly feels. :wub:

actually, to be honest, hindi ako naniniwala sa flings sorry. either relationship lang or nothing ako. -_-

Situational sometimes. If you have the chemistry immediately, then there's no need to prolong the agony.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...